Windows 7 BSOD Issue, Crash dump attatched

Koulack

Been getting random blue screens. I don't know how to read these, but can someone help me out? I can't find the issue.

Attachments

• 110911-39858-01.dmp
    327.9 KB · Views: 265
Some more info:

Crashes seem to happen within 15 minutes of boot, has happened with a variety of extra devices atatched. It gives me a STOP 0x0000001F message. (It might be 1D instead, I can't remember, I tend to just get up and walk away as it restarts after it blue screens lol)

It's a laptop, Sony Vaio F (Older model, not the newer one with 3D option), model number VPCF120FL, sold in Latin America only, Spanish keyboard and all, including Spanish Windows 7 Home Premium.

Specs: (That I can find, I don't know as far deep as motherboard, it should be stock if you can find the right Sony page, I haven't added or removed any hardware from the laptop itself, just used USB mouses and keyboards, which I will list later in this post)

NVidia GeForce GT 330M
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN (wireless)
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (never used)
Digital Panel for a screen, 1920X1080 Max Resolutions
Intel Core i7 Q740, First generation
Matashita BD Drive (No discs used since crashes started)

Extra USB devices used:
Razer Mamba gaming mouse (Brand new, crashes happened once before use)
Razer Lycosa Mirror gaming keyboard
Microsoft USB wireless mouse (Been using since I suspected the issue may be from the Razer Mamba)

It should be noted it doesn't always happen. I have times when it won't crash untill I reset the computer, then it will crash 2 or 3 times, then after that it won't and work fine again. I really hope I can get some help here. Thanks for your time and your reply!

Last edited:
Has anyone had a chance to look at, or can someone point me in the right direction?

85 views and no replies.

Did I not include some important information or type something wrong? Please reply, I've been leaving my computer on constantly, afraid it will shut off and blue screen everytime before I can fix it.

Hello and welcome to the forums.
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
Good luck
Randy

CPUZ Memory.pngCPUZ SPD.png

NOTE: Slot 1 and 2 on SPD are exactly the same, both of the same card type and of the same company, same voltages and same amounts.

For some reason the uploader won't let me upload the HTML report from Rammon.

I want to thank Trouble for pointing me in the right direction. In my hurry and worry, I didn't notice that thread. Thanks a bunch! I'll try and post the Rammon report here in a moment.

Attachments

• Seven Forums.rar
    733 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Does that work for RAMMon? I tried the HTML file but it said it was an invalid type in the uploader.

Please let me know if you require more information!

Attachments

• RAMMon - SPD Info.txt
    22.1 KB · Views: 180
Seven out of the eight suggest a problem with
Lycosa.sys Razer Tarantula Keyboard Driver. You should probably see what you can do about updating that particular software
The eighth and oldest dump file from October 28 2011, suggests an issue with
SRTSP64.sys a Symantec AutoProtect Driver. Since Symantec / Norton products are often associated with Blue Screens I would suggest removing (uninstalling) it and replacing with Link Removed due to 404 Error.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention. While you are at it update this driver
yk62x64.sys 6/15/2009 from here http://www.marvell.com/support/downloads/search.do

Last edited:
Thank you for your support! I have finished updating the drivers you requested and will report back if I continue to have any issues.

I just want to point out here that it's wierd that it calls it a Tarantula Keyboard Driver when that is a different keyboard altogether. Razer names their products after snakes for their mouses and spiders for their keyboards. I have a Lycosa keyboard, the Tarantula is a different one.

Back
Top Bottom