Windows 10 BSOD - ongoing issues

Kaksta

Hi All,

I am also having issues with BSOD errors. Copies of DMP files can be found here: MiniDMP

I have run memtest and it has shown no issues. My NVidia driver for Quadro P620 is current (and I've tried other versions too).

I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to look next - and would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Cheers
Mike T.

Looks like the issue occurred in the network stack. I would do the following.

1. Verify your firmware version is current (update if not)
  2. Verify your network drivers are current (update if not)
If neither of those helps or they are both current I would remove any third party security software for a few days and test. Also reply back with what security software you're using and which version.

None of the dump's pointed at the GPU, was mostly as you say the network stack and the one was acrobat dying.

Thanks for your responses, appreciate that. I have an integrated Netlink Gigabit Ethernet from Broadcom - the latest drivers date back to 2013 but these are the most current I can find.
Re: security software, I have used Kasperskey in the past but on a clean install am now just using Windows Defender.
I'm thinking about trying a new network card...
Many thanks
M.

1574908287949.png

Hi All, thanks for your assistance so far.
I have updated the Broadcom drivers, whcih made no change. I have also now tried another network device and disabled the onboard Broadcom device in the BIOS to see if that made a difference. Unfortunately the BSOD's keep coming. Latest minidump is attached - it is still referencing netio.sys.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 121019-13312-01.dmp
    824.8 KB · Views: 159
Back