Windows 10 BSOD Problem

TheMrMilkMan

Hello, I have been getting constant blue screening and I am no sure how to fix it. I normally BSOD whenever I am just on Google Chrome and gaming. I tried solving this issue by installing another motherboard, PSU, and RAM, but I still get the blue screens. Hopefully someone can help. Thank you!

Attachments

• W7F_21-02-2019.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
Hi,
looking over the dump files two reported issues with a windows driver: USBXHCI.SYS and others looked like system corruption is a possible cause.

A possible solution for the windows driver issue is a bios update so update to the latest bios here:
ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac
If your unsure on how to flash the bios, leave it and get either a friend or a local pc store to update it for you

Check your CPU is in good order by running the Intel diagnostic Tool:
Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

The 7700K can be a little volcano when it comes to temps so are yours ok? Check using HWiNFO64 getting averages for high and low usage.:
Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS

Update your drivers using versions found in your motherboards support page:
ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac

Please post any new dump files after making the above changes.

Hello,
I have updated my bios to the latest version, ran the Intel Diagnostic Tool (It passed), temperatures are good, and all my drivers seem to be up to date. Unfortunately, I still crash. Here are the updated files.

Attachments

• W7F_21-02-2019.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 206
Hi,

tell me about your windows install please.

Do you use a custom install method or upgrade?

When did the bsod start?

What, if anything, had changed? New apps or drivers or hardware can sometimes trigger a bsod.

I see your running a 1080Ti, what make and model PSU are you running?

Hello,
I have had these blue screen problems for about a month, but from then, I have reinstalled windows many times. To install windows, I used the media creation tool from Microsoft and created a bootable USB. I have clean reinstalled windows many times on my computer before. About a week ago, I installed a clean version of windows by wiping all of my drives, but I still get BSOD problems. There is BSOD problems even if I do not update my drivers. Currently, I am using an EVGA Supernova 750 G3 PSU.

Try running the driver verifier.

This will check your drivers to see if they are stable or not. A word of warning, this can lead to a possible boot loop issue as the drivers are checked on start up. If this happens you'll need to use a recovery usb to boot into safe mode and turn the verifier off. Please ensure you create a recovery usb first hand.

This guide should prove useful:
Driver Verifier - BSOD related - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 + Vista

Hello,
So every time I go through the Apex Legends tutorial I blue screen. I recently took my computer to Microcenter and when I ran the tutorial, my computer did not blue screen. The only differences between Microcenter and my home, are the peripherals that use, my Ethernet cable, my monitors, and my PSU cable. I tried testing my computer without my Razer gear and my monitors and my computer still crashed. I also switched up my PSU cable with another one. I was just wondering if some network configuration could of caused my BSODs.

Do you have another ethernet cable?

Also try updating your network drivers, if you haven't already done so of course.

Back