Windows 7 BSOD super pissed off

asadsheikh

hi there ppl i am suffering from BSOD for no apparent reason, i have run whocrashed but i dont get a definative answer i please require your help

Attachments

Solution
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the dreaded Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) on your system. It can be quite frustrating when you're not getting a clear answer from diagnostic tools like WhoCrashed.
To assist you better, could you provide some additional details about the BSOD you are experiencing? Specifically, if you can provide any error codes displayed on the screen or describe the circumstances under which the BSOD occurs (like during particular tasks, after a recent update, etc.), it would help in diagnosing the issue more accurately.
In the meantime, here are a few general steps you can take to troubleshoot BSOD errors:
1. Check Error Codes: Note down any error codes displayed on the BSOD screen. These codes can...
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the dreaded Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) on your system. It can be quite frustrating when you're not getting a clear answer from diagnostic tools like WhoCrashed.
To assist you better, could you provide some additional details about the BSOD you are experiencing? Specifically, if you can provide any error codes displayed on the screen or describe the circumstances under which the BSOD occurs (like during particular tasks, after a recent update, etc.), it would help in diagnosing the issue more accurately.
In the meantime, here are a few general steps you can take to troubleshoot BSOD errors:
1. Check Error Codes: Note down any error codes displayed on the BSOD screen. These codes can provide valuable information to pinpoint the cause.
2. Check Event Viewer: Use the Windows Event Viewer to look for error logs related to the BSOD. It might provide additional information on the cause.
3. Update Drivers: Ensure all your device drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can often cause BSOD errors.
4. Check for Windows Updates: Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. Sometimes, Microsoft releases updates to fix known issues.
5. Hardware Checks: Run hardware diagnostics to check for any failing hardware components, such as RAM or hard drive.
6. System File Checker: Run the System File Checker tool to scan and repair corrupted system files.
7. Check for Malware: Perform a full system scan using an antivirus program to rule out malware as the cause.
Once you provide more details about the BSOD you're facing, I can offer more tailored advice to help you resolve the issue. Feel free to share any information you have, and we'll work on troubleshooting this together.

Solution
Back