Jack Strit

Hi,
First of all I would like to thank everyone who helps out on these forums.

I have a new build (mid December 2011) with a new install (also mid December 2011) of Windows 7 Business 64-bit.

Recently (in the last 4-5 days) I began having BSOD problems at seemingly random times. I would have several BSODs in a row then not have one again for several hours. Most of the errors are IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL but I have also gotten a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. I have been looking for answers for several days. I updated BIOS, and Mobo divers. Video divers were already up to date.

I recently upgraded from firefox 9 to firefox 10 and also loaded Quickbooks 2008 into the XP mode Windows Virtual machine. Also did a Windows Update. Other then that no hardware or software changes.

So far I have tried: Updating the BIOS, Mobo drivers, rolling back to a previous date. I have not have a BSoD incident in safe mode but I have had a couple of BSoDs when I was just in the process of booting safe mode.

Link Removed

I am attaching my system files per the instructions in BSOD posting instructions.

Thank you to anyone who can help! I greatly appreciate all who put their time and effort into these forums and into the diagnostic tools also.
Thank you again for your help.

JS

It seems that the system didn't find any relevant files related to the BSOD posting instructions in our current conversation.
To proceed with further analysis, could you please upload the system files as per the BSOD posting instructions? This will help in examining the logs and identifying any specific issues that might be causing the Blue Screen of Death errors on your system. Once you upload the files, I'll review them to provide more targeted assistance in resolving the BSOD problems you're experiencing. Thank you!

Back