Windows 7 BSOD Wdf01000.sys just started out of the blue?

oneno

Hey,
Two days ago after using computer for over a year (Acer Veriton Windows 7, core i7) started bsod randomly and only shows post symptoms in event viewer. ran Bluscreenview and it states: "The problem seems to be caused by the following file: Wdf01000.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT LESS_OR EQUAL STOP: 0x000000d1 (0xffffffffd0, 0x0000002, 0x00000002, 0x0000001, 0xbb05df3c)
Wdf1000.sys - Address 0x86b05df3c bas at 0x8b6008000 DateStamp 0x51c50c1
CPU-z.bmp
all requested files attached.
I've ran system restore to a date just before crashing started to no avail, still happens. ran scannow, chkdsk, startup repairs etc. but no change.I've reset my memory and blew everyything clean with compressed air. Rolled back the only three drivers that had the roll back options. Ran malware/anti virus scans and nothing.No errors reported by wiindows memory diagnostic tool. No alerts in device manager. I'm running microsofts driver verifier and will report back its findings.
Any and all constructive help is much apreciated

Attachments

• W7F_24-10-2013.zip
    409.8 KB · Views: 846
  • bsod.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {ffffffd0, 2, 1, 8b05df3c}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriver.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TeeDriver.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TeeDriver.sys
Probably caused by : TeeDriver.sys ( TeeDriver+c2c4 )

Followup: MachineOwner

I checked both dump files and they said the same thing. Teedriver.sys is apparently part of the Intel management interface and I suspect is in need of updating. Checking your systems support page I also noticed that a bios update was available too. Please use the support page as a guide and update your drivers to their latest versions. I noticed some were recent but others definitely needed updating.:
http://www.acer.co.uk/ac/en/GB/content/drivers

I updated the BIOS ,chipset, VGA intel drivers and now getting these BSOD's. KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. 5 since this 7 am.
the Teedriver.sys was last modified 10/10/2013 to version 9.5.2.1489

Attachments

• 102513-21138-01.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 102513-18673-01.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 233
Alright, I went to another users computer. An Acer Veriton as well, and found it din't have the TeeDriver.sys or the accompanying Msft_Kernel_TeeDriver_0101.wdf file so I figured it wasn't essential so I deleted it on the bad computer and rebooted. Figured since it even allowed me to delete it meant it wasn't locked from usage anyway. Well, we'll see what evolves.

Back