Windows 10 BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

Hi,

How long has Windows been installed?

If it's from new then perhaps a reset may help but to be honest I'm only suggesting this as we have tested pretty much everything else.

You could also try running memtest86 on the RAM simply to rule them out.

Also check any browser extensions you might be running as I've known these to cause the same bugcheck. (especially with Chrome)

Finally when you use the laptop, are you sitting at a desk or on a bed, I just want to know what surface the lappie mainly sits on.

Windows has been installed for almost 2 years now.
I will try to uninstall/disable the chrome extensions.
I am always using it on a desk. But it is not a heat problem becouse when i am playing a game my laptop gets very warm (some places hot even) and i am not getting any BSOD's.

I am almost going on vacation for a week so i wont be able to get to my laptop for that week. I will message if i got any BSOD's after my vacation.
Also after my vacation ill take a look if i can reinstall windows completely.

And thanks very much for your help! I rate it 11/10 stars.

Well something i had just a few minutes ago was a BSOD and then when the laptop tried to restart i got a "No boot device" error from my BIOS. After trying to restart for around 4/5 times it worked again.

Disk looks fine. Could it also be a controller that is failing?
CrystalDiskInfo_20210725114327.png

Oh yeah sorry! Ditn't answer that yet.
Yes, the machine is still under warrenty for like 2 months. But i'll try to reinstall windows before taking it to repair becouse it takes long and i need my laptop for school.

Is the driver that manages the disk reinstalled upon windows reinstall? Or is it something the BIOS manages?

As i mentioned before i am going on vacation for a week. That week will begin tomorrow so i won't be able to access my laptop after today.
I will update u when i am back & reinstalled windows to see if it worked or not.
Have a nice week!

The driver will be installed proper when you use the program manager for your lappie.
Have a great vacation!

Last edited:
Thanks!

I am back from vacation and reinstalled windows completely. Yesterday it went well the whole day, but today when i started my laptop i got a bluescreen again. (No MiniDump becouse BSOD was stuck at 0%)

So this will probably be a hardware issue so im gomma contact Huawei of this issue to fix it. Ill link this forum thread so they can see what we tried already (software wise).

Thanks for all the help! Ill inform u when it gets fixed

Just read your reply, It's definitely worth a try and see what they say. After confering with a friend about your issue, I suspect you have a suspect SSD/NVME but see what Huawei say, best of luck!

It looks like my laptop is working again with a new SSD. Thanks for all of ur help!
So it was that after all? Great to hear your all fixed.

We never close threads so please pop back if issues return.

Back