Windows 10 BSOD when trying to install fresh windows

Hey there!
I dont have windows 10 installed on hard drive. When i try to install windows 10 i get BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

What should I do? Any suggestions?

Hardware

Cpu - AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+

Ram - 3GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 325MHz

Motherboard - ASUSTek Computer INC. NODUS3

Graphics - 1024MB ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

Storage - 465GB Wester Digital WDC WD50 00AAKX-001CA SCSI Disk Device (SATA)

Audio - AMD High Definition Audio Device

The crash occur right when im here

Attachments

• ximg_542c294a4e752.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.wBE612-_qh.png
    ximg_542c294a4e752.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.wBE612-_qh.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 273
I had windows 10 on it before no errors nothing
wow, i'm amazed... :O

So what is installed on the hard drive already or has it been wiped clean?

When you say installing windows 10, which method are you using? Upgrade or clean install?

Usually a clean install is best although as you probably know it means changing the boot order, via the bios, so you boot from the actual media win 10 is on (either disk or USB).
It sounds from what you say your doing an upgrade install? This is when you simply pop the disk or USB in and click install.

Try a clean install if you haven't already.

Nothing is installed on hard drive and trying to clean install windows 10 pro from usb but still got this same error code driver_irql_not_less_or_equal + did memtest86+ no errors

Hmm what about your install media? Is it possible that it could be corrupted? Have you tried using a different iso?

I downloaded windows 10 pro install media yesterday from microsoft dont think thats the problem and i dont have any other windows keys

If windows 10 was originally installed on the drive why did it get wiped? I only ask in case the issue may relate the problem your seeing?

Have you tried a different USB port?

The actual Bugcheck D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL relates to drivers.

As you stated the drive is clean which means the only drivers being introduced to the system must be coming from your install media...

I would try downloading the install media again (this is free and no key is needed).

Microsoft's Media creation tool will allow you to download whichever iso you desire, either disk or USB:
Download Windows 10

Problem started when my small brother was playing gta or something he got bsod after that windows didnt boot up and i tryd to repair it at first didnt work then tryd to fresh install got that error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tryd all the usb ports same thing. Will download it again and see what happens

Is there any programs what can i run to find out the problem? I tested ram and its ok, dont think its hard drive tested with second one and still the same error.

Hmm.. What about disk?

Can you try installing using DVD/ROM?

Have you added anything new between installs? I mean hardware such as RAM and the like?

Back