Windows 7 BSOD with two files on W7 64Bit

Priest666x

I would like to know what is the problem with my computer because I built this computer and it is no older than two weeks. I only ever got this error two times and was confused what the problem was until I ran blue screen viewer. Any way here are the mini dumps. Thank you for any help you can provide.

I ran a test on my ram using Memtest86 and both 2GB ram passed (I removed one and scanned other stick by itself). I also ran a error test on my HDD using HDTune and no errors came up.

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD Phenomx4 965 rev.C
RAM: G. Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1333
GPU: ATI Radeon XFX HD 5850
Mobo: ASUS M4A785TD-M EVO
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W

Attachments

• Mini Dump.zip
    50.4 KB · Views: 193
Hello and welcome.

Please uninstall the notorious Daemon Tools in the normal method, then use the installer/uninstaller found here to remove sptd.sys:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

Reboot.

I recommend PowerISO as a drive emulation replacement as it will never crash Windows 7. The emulation part of the software is free forever.

PowerISO - Create, Edit, Compress, Encrypt, Split, Mount, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter, Virtual Drive

----------

You could update your Realtek network driver if you want:

Code:
Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Aug 20 12:05:06 2009
Realtek

-----------

Update ESET to latest version available to update this driver:

Code:
eamon    eamon.sys    Thu May 14 09:30:49 2009

Thank you for the help, I uninstalled and updated all the drivers/programs, I will post an update on the coming days whether it worked or not. Also when I downloaded the sptd.sys uninstaller it said that that file was outdated and if I wanted to update it. I did not update the file but uninstalled it as you recommended but should I have updated since the file was outdated or is that file unnecessary.

You want to make sure sptd.sys is completely removed from the system.

You can check C:\Windows\System32\drivers folder for it. If it's still there, use the uninstaller to remove it again. If it's gone, that's a good thing.

You're welcome.

Back