Windows 7 BSOD without any recognized reason

WojtekK1902

Hello, I have a problem with BSOD that happens accidentally on my laptop. I have no idea what is the reason, because it happens suddenly and I cannot connect it with any action. I would be happy if anyone could help me. I'm attaching information from W7F, CPU-Z and RAMMon (all in the zipped folder).

Moreover, I have one question - is it normal that CPU-Z shows that Core Speed, Multiplier, Bus Speed, Rated FSB and Core VID on CPU tab are not constant but vary all the time?

Attachments

• WojtekK1902_20-01-2014.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 263
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, 0, fffff8800c5af968, fffff8800c5af1c0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ewusbwwan.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ewusbwwan.sys
Probably caused by : ewusbwwan.sys ( ewusbwwan+41ed )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
almost every dmp file is the same.

ewusbwwan.sys Tue May 31 12:41:34 2011: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. USB NDIS Miniport Driver. Probably a WiFi Dongle or similar. Try finding later drivers for your device
http://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/downloads/index.htm

Please ensure that you update to the latest driver versions here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...n&lang=en&lc=en&os=2093&product=3860525#N1688

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it's my LTE modem - Huawei E398. But what should I do if I can't find any driver for this model at the website of Huawei?

Dammit... Sorry about that. I didn't check the download so no don''t use them.

I've checked the above site (Huawei support) and the only have drivers for Macs. Googling didn't find any other drivers either. It could well be that the device is faulty. Can you try it in a different machine and see if it bsods too? If so then you'll know it's the device which is busted and not the driver.

Frankly I don't have any other computer I could use... Well, this BSOD is not frequent, and it started to appear not so long time ago (previously there was no such problem). Maybe I could get used to it.
Anyway, thanks for help.

Back