Windows 8 BSODs After Wakeup from sleep (Win8) Kernel inpage error

pilouk

Each time i wake up my pc from sleep i have a BSODs telling Kernel Inpage Error.

Thanks guys !

Attachments

• 120512-18860-01.zip
    27.5 KB · Views: 328
Hi,

Your dmp file is showing a bugcheck of 7A:

The KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x0000007A. This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.

Cause

Frequently, you can determine the cause of the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR bug check from the error status (Parameter 2). Some common status codes include the following:

• 0xC000009A, or STATUS_INSUFFICIENT_RESOURCES, indicates a lack of nonpaged pool resources.
  • 0xC000009C, or STATUS_DEVICE_DATA_ERROR, typically indicates bad blocks (sectors) on the hard disk.
  • 0xC000009D, or STATUS_DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED, indicates defective or loose cabling, termination, or that the controller does not see the hard disk.
  • 0xC000016A, or STATUS_DISK_OPERATION_FAILED, indicates bad blocks (sectors) on the hard disk.
  • 0xC0000185, or STATUS_IO_DEVICE_ERROR, indicates improper termination or defective cabling on SCSI devices or that two devices are trying to use the same IRQ.
  • 0xC000000E, or STATUS_NO_SUCH_DEVICE, indicates a hardware failure or an incorrect drive configuration. Check your cables and check the drive with the diagnostic utility available from your drive manufacturer. If you are using older PATA (IDE) drives, this status code can indicate an incorrect master/subordinate drive configuration.[/COLOR]
These status codes are the most common ones that have specific causes. For more information about other possible status codes that can be returned, see the Ntstatus.h file in the Microsoft Windows Driver Kit (WDK).
Another common cause of this error message is defective hardware or failing RAM.
A virus infection can also cause this bug check.

Your also running several old drivers:

Rt630x64.sys Wed Oct 19 13:12:55 2011: This is a network driver from Realtek:

Realtek

I also notice your system is overclocked. It may help if your system was running default values until the issue can be traced.
The above bugcheck could mean your HDD is failing or cables are loose. Please check all cables and also perform a chkdsk.
If this doesn't find or fix anything then please run: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool on individual sticks for 7/8 passes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back