1. You mention nothing about the Start Menu Orb being changed in your \"Changelog\".
2. I don't think M$ would change the \"Close\" button to only be red with no \"X\" because of the physically challenged (color blind) people out there.
3. Did you use your expert programming skills to get rid of the buildstring on the desktop?
4. I know how to change the buildstring for dialogue boxes to show whatever I edit it to so no proof thus far.
5. Lastly, why wouldn't you open a few windows to show us more changes you outlined in your \"Changelog\" unless you had something to hide?
So far it is all speculation it seems . No positive proof of build 7140 . Solor only recently said it was a fake .
I am sitting on the fence and waiting to see which way the land lies
We all would like it to be true that it is available but nothing really to show the screen shots look flimsy .
Looks very fake. The start orb surely won't change to that. Its not right.
Also the colours and text on that seem fake. Also the notification area icons don't have the RC look. Plus microsoft stated they won' be making major changes between the RC and the RTM and changing this is sorta major.