Windows 7 Burning Video DVDs for any DVD Player

tomdice

Windows 7 Home x32
Using Windows Explorer, I can't burn any of MY videos to DVD so that they will run on a regular DVD player. The DO run on the computer but not on any player. I have found software, Wondershare, that works just fine in the free trial period. Before I make the purchase I am asking if anyone can advise me how to burn a dvd with Windows Explorer. I must relate that when I insert a blank DVD, a window pops up asking how I wish to use the DVD, and I do select "with a player." I would appreciate any advice on this. Thanks. TD

Windows 7 Home x32
Using Windows Explorer, I can't burn any of MY videos to DVD so that they will run on a regular DVD player. The DO run on the computer but not on any player. I have found software, Wondershare, that works just fine in the free trial period. Before I make the purchase I am asking if anyone can advise me how to burn a dvd with Windows Explorer. I must relate that when I insert a blank DVD, a window pops up asking how I wish to use the DVD, and I do select "with a player." I would appreciate any advice on this. Thanks. TD

What is Windows 7 Home ?

Home Premium or Home Basic ?
If it is Win 7 Home Premium, you have Windows DVD Maker included.
Use it to burn dvd and it will play in any dvd player.

I have a Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit and I burn dvds using the WDVD Maker.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/burn-a-dvd-video-disc-with-windows-dvd-maker

Back