Windows 10 Can a PC be downgraded OS from10 to 8.1

KADUKA

I have a Dell Vostro 200 it was preinstalled with XP Pro and family member updated to Windows 10 when she was done she took all my Software that came with the Computer now we're not talking ,well I had to travel for work, and had to put things in a storage, well after 8yrs I finnally took it out and it runs like crap, I updated and it is slower , I was told that I can Install Windows 8.1 and that would solve my headaches and Frustations.. Can someone help Please ....

If it's a XP era computer, there's a good chance 8.1 won't run any better and it's only supported until 2023. I would either just buy a cheap new computer or consider going to Linux.

If the PC is that old and was in storage, the OS may not be the only problem. Can you have someone check the health of the hard drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a XP era computer, there's a good chance 8.1 won't run any better and it's only supported until 2023. I would either just buy a cheap new computer or consider going to Linux.
What if I Just reinstall Windows XP Pro, as it was originally

If you install XP I would not connect this computer to the internet. XP has been out of support for over 6 years and is extremely easy to compromise.

Back