Windows 7 Can No Longer Upload Large Files

I'm not Internet slang savvy... :)

I Googled Internet slang:

The definition of BBS is "Be Back Soon" or "Bulletin Board System"

I'm assuming you will be back soon, or as Schwarzenegger says... "I'll BE BACK!"

I'm not Internet slang savvy... :)

I Googled Internet slang:

The definition of BBS is "Be Back Soon" or "Bulletin Board System"

I'm assuming you will be back soon, or as Schwarzenegger says... "I'll BE BACK!"

That's OK - I'm not very computer savvy ;)- that is, I am good with software but no good at the tech stuff.
BBS is Be back soon :)
Sadly - I ma still getting the same outcome. The upload seems to take the normal amount of time but gets to 95% and fails.

Please try this:

Create a new user. Call him Mike. See if you can upload from Mike's account.

If that doesn't work please tell me and I'll keep researching. (Maybe we'll create another account and call it John...)

Mike is a slacker - he wont work either :( I can't tell how far the uploads got because Mike uses a different version of IE I think and it doesn't have the progress bars.

On the upside - I just emailed myself a 4Mb picture and it came through :confused: .. I should add that I did this in my user user account not Mikes

Last edited:
Dang it! That darn Mike! I knew I should have gone with John!

There is a page full of useful information but it is too large for me to post. Let me tell you although the "Can't Upload" section is the last chapter on the page (scroll down), you should read through all the titles since it mentions basic but important things to do like cleaning tmp files and updating Java.
Link Removed - Invalid URL

I'll look into more.

p.s. The 4 MB file... did it come through on your account or Mike's?

Zvi,

It must have been a one off on my account as I tried sending a slightly smaller image and it didn't come through. Thanks for the article - I will go and have a read of it and see if anything helps :)

I am wondering if I should just re-install Windows? I wanted to avoid it just because it's a pain to re-load all the software but I am finding this so frustrating - nothing seems to work and then I finally get an email with a picture through only for the next one to not play nice.

I tried to follow the above page of information but I don't even know what Multiply is let alone be able to follow the User Support. I don't even know if I have Multiply on this PC??

Don't get me wrong - I am most appreciative of the support that you have been providing but I really don't know what I am doing ... but I do know how to re-install stuff lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom