Windows 7 Can not install 2 important updates win7 Tried all

Random

Hey,
10 hours wasted today trying to install updates KB2943357 and KB29731112. Win7 64bit. Also 7 Optional updates that fail...but whatever.

6 months ago got them installed somehow, but within 2 days they were failing to install again (After they were already installed? What?)

Error is, "Unspecified error 800B0100". So Bill is telling me we have no idea what this error is...and here is it's known err#. What? Thanks Bill!

I Tried (Not in this order):
1. "Help on this error" (Because maybe I'll win the lottery and be the first person MS Help ever helped.). It takes me to a page with 8 update errors, NONE of which are the one I just asked about. I'm so surprised! Thanks Bill!
2. Scannow /sfc or whatever. No errors found.
3. MS Fixit....offers to fix every program in the universe...but not any win updates.
4. Windows Update Readiness Tool. Didn't install a tool, it installed an update (Thanks for the clarity Bill!). Which did nothing.
5. Did the script which people post that moves the SoftwareDistribution and the catroot2 files.
6. Dumbest fix was I re-enabled the tool bar icon. And that stupid thing fixed 1 of my 3 uninstallable updates. What? How could that possibly...never mind.
7. MalwareBytes scan. CCleaner registry fix. Virus scan with WebRoot. Didn't screw around with installing other virus scanners (ask me how many days/hours it took me to install Windows Defender on my other machine...)
8. Of course I rebooted every time I blinked, I don't really need to say that, right?
9. Tried following a link to, "reset Windows Update components"..can't remember what stupid thing MS did there, but it was either useless or impossible to figure out.
10. Cant uninstall them and reinstall them, because they aren't installed. (or the Search function SAYS they aren't installed, and we can trust MS...right?)
11. Probably 20 other things I don't remember.
12. "Clean reboot" (all services and startup programs disabled...really had hope for that one...no luck).

I don't want to even attempt re-installing Win7 (With what Validation code? It was preinstalled with machine, so I have no idea.) Even if Bill gave me permission to reinstall an OS that I supposedly own, I don't want to deal with reinstalling every piece of software in the universe.

Sooooo....Anyone got any idea how I should accomplish this supposedly trivial task?

(Hey....this is all dot N_ eht 3.5 security, which I have no idea if I need or how to figure out if I need...can I just uninstall and/or reinstall dot Nee_ t3.5? But someone would have suggested that in all my searches, right?)

Thanks,
Random.
(OMG you can't type "dotN_argh_ E T" because that is a "Sneaky URL" WTF its the name of your dam product you dumbazzez!!! Seriously!

I don't want to even attempt re-installing Win7 (With what Validation code? It was preinstalled with machine, so I have no idea.) Even if Bill gave me permission to reinstall an OS that I supposedly own, I don't want to deal with reinstalling every piece of software in the universe.
Also if you posted the make and model of your current machine we may be able to advise further.

Back