Windows 7 Can not use Sharp LCD

jrue

Hello, I have already had my case closed by Microsoft, with no resolve. I upgraded to Windows 7 pro. from vista home premium. I have always used my duel monitor set up, one dell and one Sharp LCD screen. From Xp to Vista. Now that I have 7, it will not work no matter what. I have all the most recent updates and have check everything with Microsoft.

I have a dell Xps 420, Nvidia GeForce 8600GTS video card. 4 gigs of ram with a quad core processor.

please excuse any lack of info..
I just need help, I am a photographer and used both screens all the time to edit.

Windows Vista Home Premium is eligible for the upgrade of Windows 7 Home Premium, but not 7 Professional. This may be the cause of your problem.

Of course make sure to install latest drivers.

thanks, I formatted my drive completely before installing the new windows 7..
even the "high level, or research" techs had no idea what the problem is...

frustrating

Jrue, you do know that Vista Home Premium is eligible for the upgrade of 7 Home Premium but not 7 Professional, right ? Just curious, did your upgrade go smoothly, do other features work right ?

yes, thanks I do understand that....everything but the LCD screen is working properly, I am at my wits end...I have done everything that I know how to do and that Microsoft has told me to do with no resolve. I have contacted Sharp and Microsoft about this issue, my next move is to contact Dell or nvidia

i appreciate you trying to help.....