Windows 7 Can this run BF3

I don't think that machine is intended for the home user. It's graphics is a Quadro solution which is primarily aimed at business users. The actual graphics card is a NVS 295.

I don't think that machine is intended for the home user. It's graphics is a Quadro solution which is primarily aimed at business users. The actual graphics card is a NVS 295.
Can u direct me to a computer that would be ok for gaming just not exactly the best it would be around 300 then later I can improve it thanks Kem

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Is that 300 dollars or Sterling Kannabalistic? Do you have any sort of system that could be added to at the moment?

Is that 300 dollars or Sterling Kannabalistic? Do you have any sort of system that could be added to at the moment?
I had a really bad computer then the hid drive fried so I want to get one that can run a game like battlefield 3 on low settings at 30 FPS my budget is 300 dollars but I can go a little over

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

To be honest your gonna struggle to find a system that will run games nicely for $300 unless you buy from Ebay or go for a bare bones system. I found this one which you could update later but it will only just run BF3 and not at 1080p I should imagine:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9076313&Sku=B69-00152

A Youtube video is around which show what the onboard gpu can do (including BF3)

Although do notice the comments below it.

Is there nothing from the old pc that could be used in another system? I'm just thinking it might be easier to build your own....

As kemical says, you will have a hard time to find any gaming rig at $300 - a decent gaming GPU will cost more than $300. Here is a relevant piece of info on the rig you chose from Newegg.

yeah I found one on newegg and it's under gaming. It's 300 dollars so I'm just gonna build off that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom