Windows 10 Cant open images or install new apps

Edward177

iv tried reinstalling photos and installing other photo apps different apps and games but i keep getting the same error i cant restart my computer either when i do i just get an error had occured

1585876775428.webp
1585876948673.webp

Solution
You can load optimized default or try below steps

Open Settings from Start Menu or press WIN+I keys together to directly launch Settings app.

2. Now go to Update & security -> Troubleshoot page.

PS: Alternatively, You can directly launch this page using "ms-settings:troubleshoot" command in RUN dialog box as mentioned here.

3. Now scroll down to bottom and click on "Windows Store Apps" label. Now click on "Run the troubleshooter" button.

It'll launch the troubleshooter tool which will detect the issues and will fix them. It should fix the app related issue.
You can load optimized default or try below steps

Open Settings from Start Menu or press WIN+I keys together to directly launch Settings app.

2. Now go to Update & security -> Troubleshoot page.

PS: Alternatively, You can directly launch this page using "ms-settings:troubleshoot" command in RUN dialog box as mentioned here.

3. Now scroll down to bottom and click on "Windows Store Apps" label. Now click on "Run the troubleshooter" button.

It'll launch the troubleshooter tool which will detect the issues and will fix them. It should fix the app related issue.

Solution
Back