Windows 10 Cant open windows store

Solution
Here is a list of things you can try when Windows Store is not working as it should. Personally, the third method worked for me.

1. Clear Windows Store Cache

press Win + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset and press Enter.

The above action will open a command prompt window. At first, it might look like it got stuck and not doing anything. But be patient until the window closes itself.

2. Reset Windows Store App

Press Win + I to open the settings app. Here, navigate to "App" and then "Apps and Features" appearing in the left panel.

On the right panel, scroll down and find the app named "Store" and click on it. Now, click on the link "Advanced Options". In this window, click on the "Reset" button. If you are a...
Looking back at your post history you'd be better off re-installing Windows. It sounds like you have a corrupted operating system and you're likely to spend a lot less time doing a clean install than trying to repair everything.

Looking back at your post history you'd be better off re-installing Windows. It sounds like you have a corrupted operating system and you're likely to spend a lot less time doing a clean install than trying to repair everything.
already did that a long time ago

"Long time ago" can mean anything, sounds like you have corruption again and I would still do a clean install, meaning wipe out everything and start over. If it happens fairly often then you probably want to test your system memory and disk(s) for problems.

tbh im just waiting for some 1 else then you too reply all the things you said could fix it never worked so thx for that smh

Yeah if they don't work then your system is beyond repair hence the reinstall, but do whatever you like.

Here is a list of things you can try when Windows Store is not working as it should. Personally, the third method worked for me.

1. Clear Windows Store Cache

press Win + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset and press Enter.

The above action will open a command prompt window. At first, it might look like it got stuck and not doing anything. But be patient until the window closes itself.

2. Reset Windows Store App

Press Win + I to open the settings app. Here, navigate to "App" and then "Apps and Features" appearing in the left panel.

On the right panel, scroll down and find the app named "Store" and click on it. Now, click on the link "Advanced Options". In this window, click on the "Reset" button. If you are a
windows virtual desktop user contact your respective vendor

That's it.

3. Re-register Windows Store App

Open PowerShell with admin rights and execute the following command.

Hope this helps.

1. PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

Solution
Go to Settings > Update & Security > select Troubleshoot in the left-hand panel
In the new window, go to the section Find and fix other problems > select the Microsoft Store troubleshooter > Run the troubleshooter