Windows 7 Can't run software on licensed win7 professional

ashishgrathod

Hi,

I have just installed win7 professional license version on my workstation.

dual xeon e5260
intel s5520c motherboard
quadro 600
48gb ram

The problem is, i can't run any autodesk product on it.
installation is fine, it runs for first time, but after that if i run it again, it is not working.
everything hangup. even i can't use task manager.

Please help me ASAP.

Have you checked for virus activity? Also do you know if the os disk is ok or not? Try running in anothers machine if possible.

Hi, Kemical

thanks for reply..

antivirus software is there, but not sure that i can install same license on another machine. can i?
is it possible that licensed copy can have problems?

Last edited:
I'm afraid not. One licence, one machine. (apologies in my lateness of replying) I only asked this to see if you knew the history of the install media. It's also possible for a disk to be faulty but tell me did you complete a fresh install and nothing else would install? If it's just the case of one application, perhaps it's the application which isn't compatible?

Hi

Are you running 64 bit Windows, it's possible that Autodesk may not be compatible with it.
I found that while almost everything that I had ran fine in Windows 7 64 bit, Adobe Indesign CS2 would not.

I contacted Adobe and was told that it just isn't compatible with 64 bit and I had to upgrade to the newest version at that time, to get it to work.

I noticed that I saw references to a 64 bit installer download when I looked.

Mike

Last edited:
Hi,

Problem solved...!

You are right, it was virus infection. normal scaning did not work, but boot scan has done the job.
It is working very well now.
Thanks.

Hi Mike,

I checked all compatibility before i choose OS and hardware. it was virus problem which is now fixed.
thanks for your reply.

Ashish

Hi,

Problem solved...!

You are right, it was virus infection. normal scaning did not work, but boot scan has done the job.
It is working very well now.
Thanks.

Hey that's great news! Thanks for updating the thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom