Windows 7 Can't uninstall Firefox

trojwl

I could easily uninstall the maintenance utility. However I can't uninstall the program itself. Using Control Panel, the hourglass will blink once and then nothing else happens. I have no other programs open.
I was able to uninstall Google Chrome with no problems.

Any ideas?

Solution
It seems like you are facing an issue with uninstalling a program on your computer. When the Control Panel process blinks but doesn't proceed with the uninstallation, it might be due to a few reasons. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Restart the Computer: Sometimes, a simple restart can help clear any temporary issues that are preventing the uninstallation process from completing. 2. Use Safe Mode: Try entering Safe Mode and then uninstalling the program. In Safe Mode, only the essential programs and services are loaded, which can sometimes help with uninstalling problematic software. 3. Use an Uninstaller Tool: Consider using a third-party uninstaller tool like Revo Uninstaller or IObit...
It seems like you are facing an issue with uninstalling a program on your computer. When the Control Panel process blinks but doesn't proceed with the uninstallation, it might be due to a few reasons. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Restart the Computer: Sometimes, a simple restart can help clear any temporary issues that are preventing the uninstallation process from completing. 2. Use Safe Mode: Try entering Safe Mode and then uninstalling the program. In Safe Mode, only the essential programs and services are loaded, which can sometimes help with uninstalling problematic software. 3. Use an Uninstaller Tool: Consider using a third-party uninstaller tool like Revo Uninstaller or IObit Uninstaller. These tools can help remove stubborn programs that can't be uninstalled through the Control Panel. 4. Check for Antivirus Software: Your antivirus software might be interfering with the uninstallation process. Temporarily disable your antivirus and then try uninstalling the program again. 5. Reinstall and Uninstall: If none of the above steps work, you can try reinstalling the program first and then uninstalling it. This can sometimes resolve issues with the uninstallation process. If you continue to face issues with uninstalling the program, please provide more details about the program you are trying to uninstall. This information can help in providing more specific troubleshooting steps.

Solution
Back