Windows 10 Cant update hard drive full?

From an elevated powershell prompt again try running Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers if you have anything returned you may want to try purging the jobs with

Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers | Remove-BitsTransfer

From an elevated powershell prompt again try running Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers if you have anything returned you may want to try purging the jobs with

Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers | Remove-BitsTransfer

Unauthorized?

Attachments

• RemoveBitsTransfer.png
    RemoveBitsTransfer.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 297
You'll need to download psexec then from an elevated powershell or command prompt change directory (cd) to where psexec is and run psexec -i -s powershell.exe

This should launch a powershell prompt as the system user (be very careful what you do in this shell as it's running as the system account) Then rerun the Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers | Remove-BitsTransfer

You'll need to download psexec then from an elevated powershell or command prompt change directory (cd) to where psexec is and run psexec -i -s powershell.exe

This should launch a powershell prompt as the system user (be very careful what you do in this shell as it's running as the system account) Then rerun the Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers | Remove-BitsTransfer

I read that is to execute commands on a remote system.

That's one thing it can do, but in this case it's run powershell at a higher privilege than administrator

Back