Windows 10 Change Windows Version Between Two Computers

xavigravalos

Hi,
My question is if it is possible to change my Windows version between two computers, and if so, how to do it?

I want to be able to use the Windows Sanbox Mode, so I need to have Windows Pro to do so, at least thats what i have been reading. I do have Windows 10 Pro in my PC, but it does not meet the required specs to use it, but I also have a laptop that does meet this specs, but it has Windows 10 Home. So if I could exchange both versions of Windows, to have Windows 10 Pro on my latpot, I could then use Sandbox mode.

So how do I do this?

Thanks.

I would first run the following command on both systems

slmgr /dlv

If both systems have RETAIL as the product key channel you can move the license to a different machine. If, and it's probably the case, the Home laptop says OEM you can't transfer the license.

What you can do is on the laptop with the home license you can purchase a Windows 10 Pro license. Once you have the license key, from a command prompt, the run box or powershell type slui 3 and enter the new key. Windows will install the Pro feature set and you should be all set.

Doesn't say OEM anywhere as far as I can see despite It came preinstalled. So then, can I transfer both licenses without having to buy a new one?

Retail key is the only activator that can help you to move your windows to another machine, but it is still easy to solve your problem, all what you need to do is to purchase an OEM key, it is very cheap, you can have it from Amazon or Cdiscount...ect Personnaly i prefer codekey-activation dote com
They are the cheapest, they provide an installation guide as well.

Good luck

Envoyé de mon SM-J810F en utilisant Tapatalk

Back