Windows 7 Changing display language setting of Internet Explorer 8

devotomil

Hi I have been visiting Windows 7 forum for quite a long time but i've just registered today!I have two questions regarding IE8 and would greatly appreciate any help. I'm using Windows 7 home premium French version (OEM pre-installed). The internet explorer 8 which came with the system is in French. Can I download a different language version of IE8 or is it possible to change the language of my current French IE8? Also I'm trying to access a site which I can only use if I install a keystroke prevention program installed which automatically installs itself when I access the site. However IE8 keeps telling me that the settings I have will not allow keystroke prevention programs. How can I change the settings? (I would have looked for it, but it's in French) I for one think Microsoft whatever their reason (piracy, regional selling price difference around the world, size etc) is cruel to force language down a buyers throat. I curse the day I had to buy a pc in France and I can't speak one word in french. I should have been given the option to change the language at least once before validation process or whatever. 100$ more for a language pack is ****ing too expensive for me. I'm using Vistalizator patch but it seems to hinge Windows 7 validation and update process, so everytime I want to update I have to roll back to internal French version to update which is absolutely tiresome and frustrating. Anyway thank you in advance for your kind help.

Back