Communications channel

cybercore

:l: Online Encrypt/Decrypt your text messages - online service for securing your messages in an easy way. All you need is only to enter a message text of your message and encryption password. The password will be used for both encryption and decryption. The system will encrypt your message using strong encryption algorithm, and it will be secure for sending. Anyone who intercepts the encrypted message without password will not be able to read original message.

Only imagine how fantastic: no more need to pm, you can now talk privately in public places. :peace:

@Whoosh,

Zg7Ulr7RSA6+j+vdP5Da/oNiQz9YI3lnNmMyIHyD55rLFkYNpplWs5fSiKygH1yW8nYyMR8Bf+LUxrIv
/OdAefZVRNWmZPLP2DfpckvwknjAtw6Bk9du1Q==

Last edited:
Hey there Whooshy, how is it going with the SSD? Can't get enough?
Enjoy!

Thanks cybercore :) Yes it is all going very well indeed . Been working on a catalogue of my , cd's and dvd's . Just found this so had to reply :)

Hey there Whooshy, how is it going with the SSD? Can't get enough?
Enjoy!

Thanks cybercore :) Yes it is all going very well indeed . Been working on a catalogue of my , cd's and dvd's . Just found this so had to reply :)

bCRaoRU6poKKzGxly/LIgVErPFBnKejHTIG/Uln/9yEBHRcH38TPmsWg55E3PunOjT6//OnRkB2wse6K
WKdyYe6jbs25LUM3NU0jblb/lMTsehb9CF+soNg0aZdohVGi

I guess I might expect a message such as that below from , cybercore . If he sent me a message that is :p
Nothing hard. Expecting a message or two from you when you're done with those DVD's, come on!

V9Csxl3jBQtX07nSbJZ/Vz/K56h0gWXS1kNZVbR1mBUVfhbrOjgHgpV8IY2kLGB5s9Ikyo7cHLeKa//d
exwXyw==

Yeha !

V9Csxl3jBQtX07nSbJZ/Vz/K56h0gWXS1kNZVbR1mBUVfhbrOjgHgpV8IY2kLGB5s9Ikyo7cHLeKa//d
exwXyw==

Z4vTUx9b8C3jF1rmNXhUmNUGA76iNeeJ7OG5Wc5cb4QMH/HzhakRpegrz65CFK3+iahZyG89hjQ2FGQF
zSd5i6OkmxYUPqSQR4QPKy+006LAGlDA2my0FruhhcMwJAa2NrlP3yi12CPozh+LTlHOvStiPKzrE/k2
eo82nFbCGYzFaWB1TJQFOr/oGndT3e0RrFGu3PnFXh5y8GHnAfiy/T2fC+Syutt7ZXIFROLF4ewAUIsz
nhWFzFo+AHD1EYEDhrDZXedGbn2jtedougvp9FYKCcERjn1EbwuMcg4vQkMIy0vSZOcyg6LzBD8092/s

Problem is it is a forum so we are supposed to share our posts , cybercore :) I judge from the above post you are ether suffering from a major problem with dislexic spelling or that is encrypted ;)

Yeah it does that is true . It all works great cybecore . It is a good site that encryption one . Just not sure a forum is the best place for encrypted chat . It does make for a rather two sided conversation ;)

TO7gKNf7cS9yPe0PcMhqznxOVNe7S8nI/a4ejcuLuzoPYNZ5PWH6XlCexUE+x3HHhg9MANg2g27AmakU

You see what I mean . Only we know what that is about ?

TO7gKNf7cS9yPe0PcMhqznxOVNe7S8nI/a4ejcuLuzoPYNZ5PWH6XlCexUE+x3HHhg9MANg2g27AmakU

You see what I mean . Only we know what that is about ?

No I don't, you copied that wrong or used a different password - you screwed up, try again.

fzoAWhECAplPvtSGYeqZ0xKXq0OhdKwuWJA5fzYGse+t4vcC90tRfxvW7do34csMLLMAhcNW2SY=

Try that one for size :)

No I don't, you copied that wrong or used a different password - you screwed up, try again.

Now that is the fast track way to single conversations ! I am the only one who knows what I am talking about . You see how that shadows real life experiences ? :p

fzoAWhECAplPvtSGYeqZ0xKXq0OhdKwuWJA5fzYGse+t4vcC90tRfxvW7do34csMLLMAhcNW2SY=

Try that one for size :)

VIF/aKgQM3sKHTkw7Fd4IrdFALqMd/IfvHR3Srf5sCYqKRB/CtA6IpbC0HogggSF15X73rNCAzwGdEZj
fL9dmpLt4fapqAd6mq2EU8+jv/lcU8t0qtHSCPymBu7DDr7Qfl9WKAOxi/zYpIT4SvOgQ8YQVhWva3SQ

~~~~~~~~~~

Whoosh said:
Now that is the fast track way to single conversations ! I am the only one who knows what I am talking about . You see how that shadows real life experiences ?

Ya ya, I heah you. Private messaging is the whole point of this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~

me said:
Only imagine how fantastic: no more need to pm, you can now talk privately in public places. :peace:

Hope you got the joke - sorry, didn't mean to puzzle you. :worry:

Back