Windows 7 Connect two laptops using one as a external desktop for the other.

bananen

Hello!

I have two laptops both running W7 64 bit and i wonder if it is possible to use one of them as a external screen for the other one.

If u dont understand, here comes an explanation.

I have Laptop 1(L1) as the computer running. On this screen i want to have the ordinary desktop and it should look like normal. Laptop 2 (L2) on the other hand is standing next to L1 and showing the "next" part of my desktop. So if I pull my mouse out from L1s screen it enters L2s screen. And if i move one object out from L1s screen i want it to show on L2s screen instead. Just like a external screen but with a laptop instead.

Thanks
Adam

doesn't sound very likely to me personally, using extended desktops is usually aimed at multiple monitors connected to the single computer, not as you describe, however you can usually connect an addition monitor to laptops and do it that way fine.

the thing is that i want to use the second laptop as the additional screen for my extended laptop =) if there is any way to make that work. =)

doesn't sound very likely to me personally, using extended desktops is usually aimed at multiple monitors connected to the single computer, not as you describe, however you can usually connect an addition monitor to laptops and do it that way fine.
You can try Synergy?
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back