haplyss

Convert Banner Format
I have a Gateway computer, 64 bit, DX4822-01, with Intel pentium E5300 Dual Core, 2.6GHZ each, 6GB ram, and 1TB HDD, Home Premium x 64 bit. I made a banner for my great niece for her high school graduation/going to Ohio U party using Broderbund's The ProPublisher Deluxe Version 23. The built in program to conver Banner format to PDF doesn't work. I'm waiting on answers from Broderbund.

Does anyone know of a freeware or shareware program that will convert Banner format to PDF format? All answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Haplyss

Last edited:
Solution
It seems like you're looking for a way to convert a banner created using Broderbund's The ProPublisher Deluxe Version 23 to PDF format. While waiting for a response from Broderbund, I can suggest a few alternatives that might help you with this conversion:
1. Online PDF Conversion Tools: There are several online tools that allow you to convert various file formats to PDF. One popular option is "PDF24" which offers a free online conversion tool.
2. Print to PDF Feature in Windows: If you can open the banner in a program that allows you to print, you can use the "Print to PDF" feature available in Windows. Simply select the Print option and choose Microsoft Print to PDF as the printer.
3. Free PDF Printers: Installing a...
It seems like you're looking for a way to convert a banner created using Broderbund's The ProPublisher Deluxe Version 23 to PDF format. While waiting for a response from Broderbund, I can suggest a few alternatives that might help you with this conversion:
1. Online PDF Conversion Tools: There are several online tools that allow you to convert various file formats to PDF. One popular option is "PDF24" which offers a free online conversion tool.
2. Print to PDF Feature in Windows: If you can open the banner in a program that allows you to print, you can use the "Print to PDF" feature available in Windows. Simply select the Print option and choose Microsoft Print to PDF as the printer.
3. Free PDF Printers: Installing a free PDF printer like "CutePDF" or "PDFCreator" creates a virtual printer that can convert files to PDF. You can print your banner file using this virtual printer to create the PDF.
4. OpenOffice/LibreOffice: You can try opening the banner file in OpenOffice or LibreOffice and then use the export or save as PDF option provided in these office suites.
These are some options you can explore to convert your Banner format file to PDF. I hope one of these methods proves helpful to you!

Solution
Back