Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
New update for Corsairs LINK application:
05/16/2017 - Corsair Link Software Update Version v4.7.0.77

Changelog:
  • New CPUID SDK backend update for AMD Ryzen support
    • Ryzen support for CPU/MB information
    • Ryzen support for LED DRAM control (Both RGB and Single Color)
  • Added additional HD fan effects to Lighting Node PRO (Sequential, Marquee, Strobing/Blink, Visor)
    • Included in Firmware update for Lighting Node PRO
  • Added Rainbow effect for SP fans on Lighting Node PRO
  • Addressed LED DRAM lighting control for 4-slot X99 systems
  • Addressed a specific instance with Lighting Node PRO and some HD Series fans being unresponsive after firmware update
Ref:
Discuss Link v4.7.0.77 here - The Corsair User Forums

Corsair LINK 4.7.0.77 introduces support for Vengeance RGB and Vengeance LED DDR4 memory to the AMD Ryzen platform, bringing wirefree lighting control of DRAM to all the current mainstream desktop platforms.

ryzenvengeancergb_cooler.jpg

Once you have Corsair LINK 4.7.0.77 installed, you should see a screen similar to what I have on my test bench in this screenshot:

cl4_ryzen_vengeancelighting_home.jpg

You'll see that your Ryzen processor is identified as well as either Vengeance RGB or Vengeance LED DRAM information and lighting.

To configure lighting, simply click on any of the DIMMs in the DRAM panel and adjust lighting to your heart's content. For more information about the different lighting options available, you can check out this blog post where we covered exactly that.
Ref:
Vengeance RGB/LED and AMD Ryzen

A new version 4.8.0.82 has just been released via the LINK application itself. Look under Options, about and then check for updates.

Hopefully changelog will be available soon.

Thanks to @nmsuk for providing the heads up.

A new version of the Link software has been made available:
This seems to cure the unsigned driver issue some users experienced with the Fall Creators Update.
CORSAIR LINK Software

4.9.1.23 | 10/25/2017

A new version of the Link software has been made available (apologies for lateness):
CORSAIR LINK Software

4.9.2.27 | 11/15/2017

Last edited:
A new version of the Link software has been made available
CORSAIR LINK Software
4.9.3.25 | 12/08/2017
Bug Fixes:
  • “Copy To” no longer produces error message in systems with Commander PRO and Lighting Node PRO installed.
  • Corsair LINK starts minimized.

Known Issues:
  • Users connecting Lighting Node PRO or AXi USB dongle to Commander PRO USB hub may experience detection issues if Commander PRO is connected to an AMD chipset or ASMedia USB controller.
  • Hardware playback no longer available for SP RGB fans, HD RGB fans, and RGB PRO lighting strips.
  • CPU core numbering may not report correctly for some users.
  • Extra fans may appear under motherboard info after Link is left running over an extended period of time.
  • Systems with AMD graphics cards may report one extra graphics card.
  • Mechanical hard disks may not enter sleep state.
  • CPUs with more than 16 cores will not report all cores. This is a limitation of Corsair LINK being a 32-bit application.

Corsair Link 4.9.4.28 update released: This is currently only available via the Link app itself (search for updates). There is currently no download link or changelog. As soon as these become available I'll post.

Corsair updated their Link application to: Version 4.9.6.19

No actual download links at present.

Update via the Link app itself.
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=175942
3/21/2018 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 4.9.6.19
Supported Hardware:
  • Hydro Series - H80i, H100i, H80i GT, H100i GTX, H110i GT, H110i GTX, H80i V2, H100i V2, H110i, H115i
  • PSU Series - AXi, HXi, RMi, RM (With USB Dongle)
  • Commander MINI, cooling node, and lighting node
  • Lighting Node PRO (added in v4.5.0.55)
  • Full single-color Vengeance DRAM support (including synced pulse) for Z170/Z270 (added in v4.6.0.86)
  • Vengeance LED/RGB DRAM supported on these chipsets: Intel X99, Z170, 200 Series, Z370; AMD 300 Series
  • Commander PRO supported
Changelog:
  • No new features.

Bug Fixes:
  • Resolved connection issues with some coolers.
  • Improved stability with AMD graphics cards and motherboards.
  • Resolved issues where H115i PRO and H150i PRO might have difficulty updating firmware.
  • Extra fans will no longer show up under motherboard information after LINK has been running for an extended period of time.
  • CPU core numbering has been fixed.

Known Issues:
  • Mechanical hard disks may not enter sleep state. (Scheduled for next release.)
  • Link may still have stability issues with some AMD graphics configurations. (Scheduled for next release.)
  • Dashboard sometimes loads blank or becomes blank. (Investigation ongoing.)
  • EVGA Precision XOC software may conflict with Corsair LINK. This is due to their software trying to take control of certain Corsair coolers. We are in process of resolving this with EVGA.
  • LL RGB fans will require the Corsair LINK software to function. This is a limitation of the Lighting Node PRO and Commander PRO hardware.
  • CPUs with more than 16 cores will not report all cores. This is a limitation of Corsair LINK being a 32-bit application.

Corsair updated their Link application to: Version 4.9.7.35
4/17/2018 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 4.9.7.35
Changelog:
  • No new features.

Bug Fixes:
  • Improved stability with AMD graphics cards and motherboards.
  • Text for Commander Mini, Lighting Node, and Cooling Node on home screen fixed.
  • Vengeance RGB DRAM tile now appears for ASUS TUF X299 Mark 2 and ASUS Maximus VIII HERO motherboards..
  • CPU core numbering has been fixed.
  • Mechanical hard disks are no longer tracked by LINK, allowing them to enter sleep state.

Known Issues:
  • Dashboard sometimes loads blank or becomes blank. (To be fixed in next release.)
  • EVGA Precision XOC software may conflict with Corsair LINK. Please update to the most recent version of EVGA Precision XOC to resolve this issue.
  • LL RGB fans will require the Corsair LINK software to function. This is a limitation of the Lighting Node PRO and Commander PRO hardware.
Supported Hardware:
  • Hydro Series - H80i, H100i, H80i GT, H100i GTX, H110i GT, H110i GTX, H80i V2, H100i V2, H110i, H115i
  • PSU Series - AXi, HXi, RMi, RM (With USB Dongle)
  • Commander MINI, cooling node, and lighting node
  • Lighting Node PRO (added in v4.5.0.55)
  • Full single-color Vengeance DRAM support (including synced pulse) for Z170/Z270 (added in v4.6.0.86)
  • Vengeance LED/RGB DRAM supported on these chipsets: Intel X99, Z170, 200 Series, Z370; AMD 300 Series
  • Commander PRO supported

Back