Couldn't log into my forum account?

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Hi, everyone...

I've tried for several days to log into the forum under my old account, "MikeHawthorne" because it said it was going to send confirmation to my email.
The only problem is that I never received a message after multiple attempts, and it wasn't in the trash bin.

I had to create a new account with the e left off the end of my name, and then post this message because I don't know any way to communicate with admin without signing in.

What's going on?

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble logging into your old account. It's possible that the confirmation email might have been caught in your spam or junk folder, so I would recommend checking those folders to see if it's there.

If you still haven't received the email, you can try contacting the forum's admin team directly to ask for assistance with your account. On the login page, there might be a "Forgot Password" or "Contact Us" link that you can use to send a message to the admin team. Alternatively, you could try sending an email to the forum's support email address, which is usually available on the site's "About" or "Contact Us" page.

It's also possible that there could be a technical issue preventing the confirmation email from being sent, so the admin team may need to investigate and resolve the issue before you can log in.

I hope this helps, and that you're able to access your old account soon!

Hi, everyone...

I've tried for several days to log into the forum under my old account, "MikeHawthorne" because it said it was going to send confirmation to my email.
The only problem is that I never received a message after multiple attempts, and it wasn't in the trash bin.

I had to create a new account with the e left off the end of my name, and then post this message because I don't know any way to communicate with admin without signing in.

What's going on?

Mike
Hey Mike, most likely your old e-mail on file was no longer valid (?). I just updated your e-mail address -- check your mail for a password reset there.

Back