Windows Vista CPU Usage Meter Problem

Henry

Hello,

I have a problem with my CPU Usage Meter gadget in my Windows Sidebar. The numbers in it (such as 58%) seems to be missing. Here is the picture of my problem:

cpuprob.png

Also, every time I load up my PC, there is a RunDLL error message that says: Error loading winllk32.rom - The specified module cannot be found. Could this be my problem? Any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Note: I am using Windows Vista Home Premium

Thanks in advance,
Henry

Hi! I think it means you had a recent infection. Have you? I'm not sure about the meter, perhaps some files were damaged ? Maybe you should re-install your meter and see what happens... ? Here is a link you can look at: Link Removed - Invalid URL If you had an infection, your anti virus-spy ware removed the malware files, but not the reference that loads it- my thought. (Boy it's shaking and rolling in these parts here tonight- Earthquake) The problem on the link is close to yours..... I believe it's the same thing in Vista. Maybe you should run a scan!

Hello,

Thanks for the answer! I've ran a full scan with Norton AntiVirus 2009 and found the following:

8 Tracking Cookies
1 Trojan.Dropper
1 Downloader

Anyway, thanks for your time and I'll check out the link. :)

Back
Top Bottom