Windows 7 Creative Extigy External Sound

Sure, no problem, Captain Jack ... I apologize! Just wanted to give others a way to get in touch with me for the driver. 2 people have contacted me thus far and I've been able to help them out.
It won't happen again. Thanks for advising me.

Sure, no problem, Captain Jack ... I apologize! Just wanted to give others a way to get in touch with me for the driver. 2 people have contacted me thus far and I've been able to help them out.
It won't happen again. Thanks for advising me.

Hi Twinkie,

Your Welcome. That's why we have the public forum so your answers could help hundreds of other people who are looking for an answer. We really appreciate your assistance. ;)

Regards,
Captain

O.K., I solved this problem and got my SoundBlaster Extigy to work with Win 7 (64-bit machine). Here is what to do:...................

no: midi synth in-out (reason, FL studio)
yes: play sound

O.K., I solved this problem and got my SoundBlaster Extigy to work with Win 7 (64-bit machine). Here is what to do:...................

no: midi synth in-out (reason, FL studio)
yes: play sound

Please, Can anyone send me the 2006 audio driver?
I can't make my extigy sound card worl in w7
thank you in advance

I need this driver too.Please,can somebody send for me too.Many thanks Evgen.

I have got the original driver cd. Could send the files through wetransfer if you would still be interested....

I am interested in the CD full of drivers for Extigy sound card, please upload it to wetransfer, I remain pending, thanks

Is it possible, that someone helps me to get this driver? That would be great, befor I'll became desperate, 'cause I find it not, without any suspicious downloader-binaries.

Back
Top Bottom