Windows 8 Delete computer history logs.

fuzzytrick

Ok, I'm pretty sure this haven't been posted on the forum so I'll do it myself. Starting off, I want to say that I play San Andreas Multi Player on a very big server. My problem started when I was taken for testing if I used cheat codes. The procedure is pretty annoying, because an authorized admin of the server connects through Team Viewer to your PC and searches for "Renko", which is the only cheat code for this game that works. The last search they do is with OSForensics (haven't heard about it before) which searches everything from your computer. I used this hack back in 2013 and now this program displays a registry in which I had it installed, and I got banned. Now the problem is that if I'll ever play again on this server and someone will test me, I will be found guilty for those inexistent files. I'll leave a screenshot below. In conclusion, I want these "files"(they don't exist anymore) not pop up when I search with OSForensics in my computer.
Thanks for putting time into reading my post.

Attachments

• Fără titlu.png
    Fără titlu.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 216
Use Ccleaner and TFC to get rid of unwanted/unused files and junk files of your system. Then use Ccleaner again to clean out your registry.

Ccleaner

TFC

Use Ccleaner and TFC to get rid of unwanted/unused files and junk files of your system. Then use Ccleaner again to clean out your registry.
Ok, this worked, somehow. It deleted 75% of them, and 15% now are from photoshop/libre office. So i got only 10% of these files when I searched. Now, only a few files have a directory, and I want do delete them because the others are just Free Space.

Attachments

• d.png
    d.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 342
Back