Windows 10 delite MSI .temp Datei

Peter Ciecior

how can I delete lots of Msi temp dates? like
MSI4ea05.tmp 0 Bit
MSI4e639.tmp 0 Bit
MSI4ef4a.tmp 0 bit
from Win 10?

Last edited:
What message are you getting when you try and delete them? That the file is in use Try Again or access denied?

There is Partition "C" If I delete I get:
You need permission to perform the operation
Repeat process: I repeat again and again and again, Iget: alwas

You must get the required permission from the administrator of the computer
I think, I am the administrator.
But it seems after one week I can deleat some of them
I can delete all with Ubuntu. But is that the right way?

With Flight Simulator I got some Crashes, with the Alert: problem with "Visual Studio"
May be the MSI.temp can come from there

Well the C:\ partition is your Windows install, not sure why you are trying to delete that. If you problem you are trying to resolve is the Flight Simulator, I would suggest try re-installing it or go into control panel > Programs and Features, select the flight simulator and see if there is a change or repair option to attempt to resolve the error. Just deleting files willy nilly is most likely just going to cause more problems.

FSX is at Partition D. It is a lot work to reinsall. In Alert stands:" An unhandelt win 32 exception occurred in fsx (4584). Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging cab be enabled from
Tools/Options/Just-In-Time.
Check the documentation index for Just-in-time debugging errors for more information."
I have Visual Studio. But I can not finde Tools/Options....I dont know what to do
Last Week I had no FSX crasch. So may be all is OK.

Thanks for Your so fast replay, Peter

Back
Top Bottom