Windows 7 Desktop is Black

parlay100

I just got this new computer for a workstation at work with windows 7. Our company has an inhouse program that is serviced from a company in canada, when they do maintenance they log into a VPN site and ask us to change our view to classic view because it is faster on there end. When they disconnect and i go to change back to windows 7 desktop my background goes black. The computer works perfectly but whatever i cahnge the background to it always goes black. We got 5 new workstations and my desk is the only one that has this issue. I have dual monitors and no one else does. Other than that they are identical. I am lost...
Thanks for any help.

I always use classic view (like you said... it's faster) but I know that many remote programs will disable desktop wall paper to a solid color to make the remote connection smoother. Usually, after they disconnect, it should automatically go back to what it was. In "My Themes, maybe you can save a Theme and then all you have to do is choose it and get your settings back.

Back
Top Bottom