did i trip on a cord?

pnamajck

Honorable Member
did i trip on a cord?

"aeon-flux" … just rec'd it (the aeon-flux award) after my latest post *** … at same time, seems to have derailed my entire status-quo … everything has been cleared (#posts, likes, avatar, etc.) … almost feels as though i am new member … lol … perhaps just a temporary quirk? :modest:

*** Error sending mail with pdf attachments in Live Mail

Untitled-1.png

Hmm.. Most odd.

I took a look at your account and apart from your missing messages all seems as it should. I'll send a message to Mike and see if he knows whats going on..

I have looked into this and it appears all of your posts were spam wiped by one of our moderators. I have repaired the damage, but have disabled this person's ability to take moderator actions on the forum until we receive clarification.

if i had been spam-wiped … i woulda' been banned and had my account removed. evidently, i'm no longer welcome here … i voluntarily close my profile. it's been real.

Bit of an over reaction. You're welcome here and what has happened was an unfortunate mistake. Which we're in the process of sorting out.

if i had been spam-wiped … i woulda' been banned and had my account removed. evidently, i'm no longer welcome here … i voluntarily close my profile. it's been real.
Of course you are welcome here. You were in fact spam deleted, but undeleted by @patcooke, who has been on our team for many years. It would appear he may not have been aware that all of your posts/threads were still deleted even after he "undeleted" you. The incident was a legitimate accident and I went ahead and manually (quite the process I must say due to your large contributions) - undeleted every single one of your threads and posts. This was not something I *enjoyed* doing. With that said, your account is in good standing and there is no problem at all with any of your posts. This was simply a misunderstanding. Very regrettable and I do hope that you continue to use the forum.

Back
Top Bottom