I randomly keep getting DNS probe errors that cause my Internet to stop working. Usually it starts working after I hit reload a few times but if not, then I have to restart my laptop, router or both, but the issue occurs later. I ran ipconfig /release, renew and refresh but it still occurs later on. My ISP remoted into my computer, ran some netsh commands but it still happens, although only once since then and as of the time of this posting. I primarily use Chrome and it gives specific error messages when the Internet doesn't work. The specific messages I'm getting are DNS_PROBE_STARTED and DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. IE and Firefox only show the usual can't display pages. All browsers are up to date.