Do windows phone apps run on Windows 10 for PC?

RUDY03

Hey guys,
I know not much about the continuum features and metro apps in particular, but just had this question: Do windows phone 10 apps, like WhatsApp, subway surfers, Clash of Clans and such smartphone apps run on PCs with Windows 10? I have nothing to back it up, but I have seen such pictures online with WhatsApp running on Windows 10 and no, it wasn't the Whasapp Web one, but it was an actual 'Metro App' which is the cause leading me to here, because I haven't been able to find any such application in the Windows Store in my PC running Windows 10. Please correct me if my ideas are wrong about phone apps running on PCs, but if not, then kindly tell me how to run them then.

I have Android games running on my Win 10 Pro desktop computer using an android emulator like Memu. Using the android emulator and a video card, you can play Clash of Clans for example. Google "Memu"

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Windows Forums mobile app

I have Android games running on my Win 10 Pro desktop computer using an android emulator like Memu. Using the android emulator and a video card, you can play Clash of Clans for example. Google "Memu"

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Windows Forums mobile app

Please answer to the point. I of course know what an Android emulator is, being a BlueStacks user myself. If you can't answer my actual question and are here just for advertising, please stop this then.

Back