Windows 10 Download Windows 10 Build 14393.10 Anniversary Update

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
We have important information for those who want the August 2nd release of Windows 10 Anniversary Update today!

UPDATE! OFFICIAL MICROSOFT DOWNLOAD SITE HERE:
Windows 10

The first option will upgrade your system.

The second option will allow you to download the updated Windows Media Tool and create a ISO file to do a clean install.

We recommend that you:
  • Download any files at your own risk. We are not responsible for lost data or damage.
  • Observe best practices, including backing up your data prior to the installation of any operating system updates or modifications.
  • We, again, strongly recommend that you thoroughly backup your system prior to the installation of any operating system update.
The files have been tested on various types of hardware, without problem or difficulty. This does not guarantee that the Windows 10 Anniversary Update will work for you. You may want to clean install the software, by burning the ISO file to disc, or you can extract the .ISO file using WinRAR, and run the upgrade path.

If running the upgrade path after extracting the .ISO file, temporarily disable your anti-virus, save all of your work, and turn off all programs before running the installer. This will improve the likelihood of a proper installation. Follow all on-screen instructions.

Support Files for Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 License Holders

Windows 10 "Redstone" or Anniversary Update is a service pack-type upgrade. These files are considered support files and can only be used with a legitimate, genuine Windows license key. If we are asked to remove these files, at any time, by Microsoft Corporation, we will do so, without hesitation. However, these files remain online with the proper SHA1 data authentication through torrents and other means, by other individuals, with whom we have no association. In any event of where you may download these files online, you should be attempting to download these files for emergency support reasons or system failure and should verify their authenticity using the SHA1 authentication. Until the release to general public, this should be among the few, if only circumstances, that we could justify for the download of these files.

Information about this ISO:

@nmsuk confirms from a source at Microsoft that build 14393 is, indeed, the final version.

Additional Verification Details

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

BuildLab: 14393.rs1_release.160715-1616
BuildLabEx: 14393.0.amd64fre.rs1_release.160715-1616
CurrentBuild: 14393
CurrentBuildNumber: 14393
CurrentType: Multiprocessor Free
CurrentVersion: 6.3
ProductName: Windows 10 Pro

The operating system is governed by Microsoft's END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. You may not be able to activate the build of Windows 10, and no license keys can be provided. This ISO file distribution is mainly designed for our members and technical experts. For more information, including hardware requirements, as well as how to join the Microsoft Windows Insider Program, please visit: Home page - Windows Insider Program

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE AND DO NOT RUN IT IN A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

Last edited:
Ditto, Ross. I have actually installed that release. Nothing too exciting. Better, at this stage, to wait for the official update next month. (imho) I am hoping it will pop up on MSDN downloads in the next couple of days.

upload_2016-7-28_12-20-35.png
:(

If you are running this in an enterprise you may want to test first, found an issue with the new build and our wireless authentication.

If you are running this in an enterprise you may want to test first, found an issue with the new build and our wireless authentication.
Interesting. Can you explain in further detail what type of issue you found?

Haven't identified the issue exactly, but the test laptop I have will not authenticate to are APs don't see any traffic in a wireshark capture.

I've tried importing the all the cipher suites that were removed from the older build and still a no go.

Thanks Mike. I'm downloading it now and going to install it after I copy it on my flash drive.

I am not using enterprise, but I have just read that, in that edition, a large number of group policy options have been locked out. Any connection with your problem??

All the group policies are intact and I've configured a lot of the settings manually.

I think the iso is bad. It got 3/4 of the way through making a bootable flash drive in Rufus. I uninstalled Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 and booted into safe mode and ran Bitdefenders Removal Tool. I then mounted the iso in Windows, double-clicked it's setup.exe and it gets to 7% of the install and failed 5 times in a row.

I have just downloaded the ISO from the link at the top of the page and the MD5 and SHA1 hashes do not match those listed.

Downloaded MD5- f30a45607acad4f1b18b0c6429bf4b24

Downloaded SHA1 - 5753ae952bde222cab1d7b8b1285ab1997571b0a

Has the original ISO download file been changed?

I have just RE-DOWNLOADED the EN_US version of the ISO file after seeing the ORIGINAL file was updated.

The updated hashes now do match up –

MD5 - f19ff1c27459bb44b4063f0b1aae2a05

SHA1 - a5928f2bcb57856b7233aa726b89603108a24413

It is concerning that the ORIGINAL ISO file did not match the hashes.

Who knows what people may have installed when they downloaded the old ISO.

I have just RE-DOWNLOADED the EN_US version of the ISO file after seeing the ORIGINAL file was updated.

The original ISO was changed to compress Install.wim into Install.esd. This would allow the download side to be significantly smaller. No other changes were made.

CRC32: 38C5494A
testing now...

Success

Test equipment; Stock Asus TP500L with dual boot windows 8.1.1 (MSDN default home) and Windows 10 home Eng-UK local-account with updates and Cortana disabled

Bigpond (Australian national service provider) ASDL2 cable network

Process;

Download first attempt failed after 49 mins due to i/o error… 3g single file from overseas is a big ask

Workaround = press the Firefox download reset… this worked

Mount iso by double click using the default Microsoft mounting tool suppled in Windows

Run setup and select not to extra updates or sending data to Microsoft

New build installed | activated without problems after total of 2 hours 45 minutes.

Last edited:
If anyone is running the Pro version can you check on this:

Professional editions of Windows 10 ship with the Group Policy Editor that enables users and administrators to make changes to the default configuration of the operating system.

Up until now, policy availability was more or less identical for all professional versions of Windows 10. Turns out, this is no longer the case when the Windows 10 Anniversary Update is released.

Some policies contain a note stating that they only apply to certain editions of Windows 10, with Windows 10 Pro not being listed as one of them.

Apparently it still looks like options are listed but just don't work.
Microsoft removes policies from Windows 10 Pro - gHacks Tech News

I downloaded the Windows 10 All Editions iso and got it to install. Now, I'm just getting used to the few changes in it. Note, if you're running a Nvidia or AMD video card reinstall your drivers. I had to reinstall mine to get SLI working.

I tried upgrading first and had some problems booting. Went and did a clean install and everything is working great so far.

I can assure you nothing was added, first posted ISO was just larger, so to cut down on bandwidth the
I downloaded the Windows 10 All Editions iso and got it to install. Now, I'm just getting used to the few changes in it. Note, if you're running a Nvidia or AMD video card reinstall your drivers. I had to reinstall mine to get SLI working.

I didn't have to reinstall for my AMD drivers, Crossfire and the latest drivers were still installed and functioning correctly.

Back