Windows 10 Download Windows 10 Build 14393.10 Anniversary Update

It is open to abuse but in Australia ‘assisted technology’ translates as you are registerd with some form of organisation which is themselves registerd | certified by the government… so without trying to be ageist, I’d suggest a trip to your local optometrist for an eye check would probably cover the selection requirments.

It is open to abuse but in Australia ‘assisted technology’ translates as you are registerd with some form of organisation which is themselves registerd | certified by the government… so without trying to be ageist, I’d suggest a trip to your local optometrist for an eye check would probably cover the selection requirments.
When trying to read between the lines - getting to be difficult these days with MS!, it does look as though they themselves, may be the biggest abusers -or shall we say, they are using their discretion.

Well, it looks like they have really moved on. Last build (escrow) was 393.1018. No further anniversary work for five days. They are now logging redstone 2 builds.

Capture.PNG

Yeah, they'll probably rush Redstone2 and give it to us in October.
A lot of what people wanted didn't make it in the Anniversary update, so they'll have to rush it or lose business to Apple & Google.

The infamous anniversary update.

If users have kept their normal updates flowing, tomorrow is going to be the biggest non-event ever.

the iso copy I down loaded is in fact an upgrade i.e, your system reboots and generates an "old.windows" file
what could possibly go wrong with that! :oops:
Screenshot (38).png

Sorry I'm late to this party.:blow:.been busy with last minute W10 customer upgrades and crashed quickbooks systems.
Just tried installing this download from Page 1: Download Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Update Build 14393.5 ISO (US ENGLISH 64-BIT)

No-go on 2 systems so far. Dell Dimension E520 & Dell OptiPlex GX520. Both HDDs have a couple of minor problems, so I'm trying again but it's interesting that I had earlier builds on both these (build 10240) and they both crashed attempting the Pro-only ISO version file from above.:rolleyes: Tried wiping the HDD on both and reinstalled above ISO file via DVD; no luck yet.

I'm trying the all-versions ISO next, as that seemed to work for brkkab.

I might have to dig up a cleaner HDD out of one of my other PCs to get this to go if the all-versions ISO doesn't do the trick.

I'll get back to you all tomorrow. ;)

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Isn't that normal, if you are applying an ISO over an existing OS?
well yes because an upgrade by iso is the normal way to upgrade Microsoft software... an update modifies your current product while an upgrade totally replaces it.

my point is power outage or internet | network fails during the process can be very bad and you should consider doing a fresh install if the upgrade runs into errors.

p.s, most people will have home edition BigBearJedi but I know at least two people that have loaded that Pro iso and the files are solid... luck mate!

Last edited:
well yes because an upgrade by iso is the normal way to upgrade Microsoft software... an update modifies your current product while an upgrade totally replaces it.

my point is power outage or internet | network fails during the process can be very bad and you should consider doing a fresh install if the upgrade runs into errors.

p.s, most people will have home edition BigBearJedi but I know at least two people that have loaded that Pro iso and the files are solid... luck mate!
>>>Interesting!! :andwhat: Well, I got it to work with the W10 ALL-VERSIONS ISO file on my Dell E520! :up: Funny how the W10 PRO 64bit ISO failed. :headache: The hdd was pretty clean except for a couple of non-RSC errors. I selected W10 Pro on the install option screen. Haven't tried the Home option yet, but I suspect that would work too. Oh, and I made a mental error on the 2nd PC I tried the Pro ISO file on, and that's a Dell OptiPlex GX520 (about 9-1/2 yrs. old). :redface: That machine is 32bit, and all the 3 download ISO's Mike gave us links to are only for 64bit machines!! So, I doubt it will install the W10 ALL-VERSIONS ISO file at all. That's Ok, I'm guessing MS will make the Anniversary Update push file tomorrow to work on both 32bit and 64bit, don't you think?? There are still lot's of people who have vista-era and W7/8x-era laptops, and many of them are 32bit only such as my Sony Vaio (2008). This Sony laptop is running W10 Home Activated and was my first legit W10 Activated machine. I'm hoping it takes the Anniversary Update without issue. Thanks for letting me know that W10 PRO 64bit ISO file worked elsewhere though! ;)<<<
BBJ

We confirm 14393.10 Cumulative Update (KB3176929) has been released to the official Microsoft Windows Update catalog (not just Insider). This will update your version of Windows to 14393.10.

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176929)

IE-only link: Microsoft Update Catalog

It is available on MSDN download site now.

For anyone interested, this:

Windows 10 (Multiple Editions), Version 1607 (Updated Jul 2016) (x64) - DVD (English)
ISO

File Name: en_windows_10_multiple_editions_version_1607_updated_jul_2016_x64_dvd_9058187.iso
Languages: English
SHA1: 99FD8082A609997AE97A514DCA22BECF20420891

Back