Windows 7 Download Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta (Official Standalone Offline Setup Installer Links)

reghakr

Essential Member
Yahoo
Link Removed - Invalid URL
! has officially released the betaversion of Yahoo! Messenger10, the next generation Yahoo! Messenger, after Yahoo! Messenger 10 pre-alpha version 10.0.0.331 was leaked previously. Among the important]features in Yahoo! Messenger 10 is enhanced calling in high definition and full screen, new “Updatesâ€Â￾ view with latest friends’ updates from Yahoo!, Flickr, Twitterand more, and ability to change preferred language with just a few clicks.

Link Removed details new features in Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta:

• High-quality video calls
  • New “Y! Updatesâ€Â￾ view of contact list
  • Find more to chat about
  • All-new Yahoo! Insider
  • Change your language easily
  • New ways to sort your contacts
  • New iconsin the the IM Window
Link Removed - Not Found

Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta version 10.0.0.525-us (for English version) can be downloaded from Link Removed, or using the following direct download links to the official Yahoo!server to download standalone offline installers for Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta.

More.....Link Removed - Not Found

Solution
thnx a bunch regha..I downloaded the online installer and it worked gr8 in my Win 7 RC. I believe the problem with the issue reporter is, he must have d/l and installed the offline installer. That is why it is saying missing flash. Cos, when I installed the online version, after installing Messenger, the setup d/l and installed the required flash player. Its just a guess..but seems to be valid :)
i got this message after install YM10 " This program requires flash.ocx, which is no longer included in this version of windows" when i tryin to get this online it said i need to install Adobe flash player which i already have one in my pc so its look weird? anything to resolve this thing? tq

Hello and welcome to the windows7forums.

It's strange that a new app would rely on an old version of Flash.

I've read over the Yahoo Messenger Blog and see no reference to this oddity.

Windows 7 users have posted comments, so it must be working for them.

The only thing I can suggest is make sire you have the latest Flash update.

The standalone installer for IE can be downloaded here:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

thnx a bunch regha..I downloaded the online installer and it worked gr8 in my Win 7 RC. I believe the problem with the issue reporter is, he must have d/l and installed the offline installer. That is why it is saying missing flash. Cos, when I installed the online version, after installing Messenger, the setup d/l and installed the required flash player. Its just a guess..but seems to be valid :)

Solution
Yahoo Messenger Script ERROR! in Windows 7.

Hello Guys,

I have a question, I downloaded yahoo messenger 9 or 10. But when i try to message someone, I get "Script Error". I tried everything, but just can't get rid of it.

The error details is "Unspecified".

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Back