Windows 7 Download Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta (Official Standalone Offline Setup Installer Links)

reghakr

Essential Member
Yahoo
Link Removed - Invalid URL
! has officially released the betaversion of Yahoo! Messenger10, the next generation Yahoo! Messenger, after Yahoo! Messenger 10 pre-alpha version 10.0.0.331 was leaked previously. Among the important]features in Yahoo! Messenger 10 is enhanced calling in high definition and full screen, new “Updatesâ€Â￾ view with latest friends’ updates from Yahoo!, Flickr, Twitterand more, and ability to change preferred language with just a few clicks.

Yahoo! Messenger blog details new features in Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta:

• High-quality video calls
  • New “Y! Updatesâ€Â￾ view of contact list
  • Find more to chat about
  • All-new Yahoo! Insider
  • Change your language easily
  • New ways to sort your contacts
  • New iconsin the the IM Window
Link Removed - Not Found

Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta version 10.0.0.525-us (for English version) can be downloaded from http://messenger.yahoo.com/download/winbeta/, or using the following direct download links to the official Yahoo!server to download standalone offline installers for Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta.

More.....Link Removed - Not Found

i got this message after install YM10 " This program requires flash.ocx, which is no longer included in this version of windows" when i tryin to get this online it said i need to install Adobe flash player which i already have one in my pc so its look weird? anything to resolve this thing? tq

Hello and welcome to the windows7forums.

It's strange that a new app would rely on an old version of Flash.

I've read over the Yahoo Messenger Blog and see no reference to this oddity.

Windows 7 users have posted comments, so it must be working for them.

The only thing I can suggest is make sire you have the latest Flash update.

The standalone installer for IE can be downloaded here:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

thnx a bunch regha..I downloaded the online installer and it worked gr8 in my Win 7 RC. I believe the problem with the issue reporter is, he must have d/l and installed the offline installer. That is why it is saying missing flash. Cos, when I installed the online version, after installing Messenger, the setup d/l and installed the required flash player. Its just a guess..but seems to be valid :)

Yahoo Messenger Script ERROR! in Windows 7.

Hello Guys,

I have a question, I downloaded yahoo messenger 9 or 10. But when i try to message someone, I get "Script Error". I tried everything, but just can't get rid of it.

The error details is "Unspecified".

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Back