Windows 10 Driver crash from time to time when turning on monitor from OFF during 3dmark stress test.

How can i be sure that i dont damage anything by this :( ? What corruption you mean ? : )

I have monitor IIama Red Eagle 1080p 144hz. Gfx is Gtx 1080 Ti Founder Edition.
Monitor is plugged to card by display port cable and port.

The journaling feature does a good job of keeping changes to data correct, but when a computer shuts down incorrectly data for a given file or files could be interrupted mid write which would result in corrupt data (unintended data)

Wikipedia Definition
Data corruption refers to errors in computer data that occur during writing, reading, storage, transmission, or processing, which introduce unintended changes to the original data. Computer, transmission, and storage systems use a number of measures to provide end-to-end data integrity, or lack of errors.

So turning off monitor by only power button when pc is on , game or desktop, is this harmful, can i damage hardware or something? Thank you. I have monitor IIama Red Eagle 1080p 144hz. Gfx is Gtx 1080 Ti Founder Edition.
Monitor is plugged to card by display port cable and port. This is last question because problem from topic is solved by the way :)

So turning off monitor by only power button when pc is on , game or desktop, is this harmful, can i damage hardware or something? Thank you. I have monitor IIama Red Eagle 1080p 144hz. Gfx is Gtx 1080 Ti Founder Edition.
Monitor is plugged to card by display port cable and port.
We already answered this question above.

This is last question because problem from topic is solved by the way :)
I don't believe you ;)

So only data corruption? No hardware damage possibility? So can i turning off monitor when going sleep when pc is on?

Check whether you need to update the system drivers. Check it on the manufacturer website or Microsoft Official website.

Back