Windows 7 drivers

lamberto29

I have a asus striker 2 extreme 790i ultra sli and i cannot find any drivers for my motherboard and my supreme fx 2 sound card and i cant find any drivers for them so my 7.1 surround sound becomes a 2.1 help please

To find drivers for your ASUS Striker 2 Extreme 790i Ultra SLI motherboard and the SupremeFX II sound card, you can follow these steps:

### Motherboard Drivers:
1. ASUS Support Website: Visit the official ASUS support website.
2. Product Search: Use the search function on the ASUS website to find the drivers for your specific motherboard model.
3. Driver Downloads: Look for the driver downloads section for your motherboard model.
4. Select Operating System: Ensure to select the correct operating system (e.g., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, etc.).
5. Download and Install: Download the necessary drivers and install them on your system.

### Sound Card Drivers:
1. ASUS Support Website: Follow the same steps as above for the SupremeFX II sound card.
2. Product Search: Use the search function on the ASUS website to find the drivers for your specific sound card model.
3. Driver Downloads: Look for the driver downloads section for your sound card model.
4. Select Operating System: Make sure to select the correct operating system.
5. Download and Install: Download the necessary sound card drivers and install them on your system.

### Alternative Approach:
If you are facing difficulties finding the drivers on the ASUS website, you can try using third-party driver update tools or software. These tools can help identify and install the most up-to-date drivers for your motherboard and sound card.

By ensuring that you have the latest drivers installed for both your motherboard and sound card, you should be able to restore the full functionality of your 7.1 surround sound system.

Back