Windows 10 Dualboot removed-Final configs

babuja

Hi guys,

I've have successful removed a dual boot and booting ok win10 after rebuild mbr and removing linux partitions.

However, I have 4 partitions at this moment and I would like to know if I can delete some without causing any issues to win10. Thanks in advanced.
34bd828e0bb3f5f3d749af9c3bc8fa23.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

From my point of view you can delete them (partition 2 and 3) and expand your C partition since those 2 partitions together give just about 1GB.
Or do you want to use just 1GB for something?

From my point of view you can delete them (partition 2 and 3) and expand your C partition since those 2 partitions together give just about 1GB.
Or do you want to use just 1GB for something?
I believe one of those is a system win10 partition, not sure if bought, and the other is still a linux partition from the dual boot...but how can i know for sure?

Can't read the writing. If one says system or EFI then it is the boot partition and you don't want to remove that one. The other may say recovery or OEM partition. That is the recovery partition and isn't really needed.

Both partitions are listed as 100% free, hence there is no Windows readable file system, or am I wrong?

Can't read the writing. If one says system or EFI then it is the boot partition and you don't want to remove that one. The other may say recovery or OEM partition. That is the recovery partition and isn't really needed.

Ups sorry portuguese.

Both partitions are listed as 100% free, hence there is no Windows readable file system, or am I wrong?

Yes, disk manager States that they are 100% free but when i use aomei partition assistance there's some space in use in both partitions.

That's normal of the system partition.

I thought we normally find 2 partitions in a win10, but I have 4.

Back