Windows 10 During work in database I got a message

megannewman

I was working in Microsoft Access database when I got unexpected message You or another user may have unexpectedly quit Microsoft Office Access while a Microsoft Office Access database was open. I didn't do anything that said this message. Now I can't open my database I only see this message. I'm using Access 2010 on Windows 10 x64.

Locate your access application should be in [Program Files or Program Files (x86)]\Microsoft Office\Office14\access.exe or msaccess.exe with the /compact <pathtodatabase> that should run a repair on it

I was working in Microsoft Access database when I got unexpected message You or another user may have unexpectedly quit Microsoft Office Access while a Microsoft Office Access database was open. I didn't do anything that said this message. Now I can't open my database I only see this message. I'm using Access 2010 on Windows 10 x64.
To repair a corrupt .mdb database of MS Access, one can try Compact and Repair feature of MS Access. It Recovery Access database and makes it accessible for database users. Other than this one can also use import feature of MS Access that helps database users import their corrupt database to a new database file.

Why use a questionable web site when access can repair itself? Plus if there's any confidential data that web site now has it.

Back
Top Bottom