Windows 7 EL matador game problem pls help...

Bhanu Prakash

El Matador 1292358711.jpg
System Requirements
==================================

Minimum Requirements

Processor : Intel or AMD, 2 GHz
Operating System : Windows 2000/XP
Memory : 512 MB RAM
Disk Space : 3000 MB
Graphics Card: 128 MB DX9.0c compatible card with AGP support,
GeForce4 or higher
Radeon 8500 or higher
Sound Card : 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX Version: 9.0c

Recommended Requirements

Processor: Intel or AMD 2.8 GHz
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Disk Space: 3000 MB
Graphics Card: 256 MB DX9.0c compatible card,
GeForce 6600 GT or higher
Radeon 9800 Pro or higher
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX Version: 9.0c

How do i know minimum requirements & system requirements??
how do i understand game details???
installation is succesfull but when i opening this game it says gpu unsupported...then its opened when i clicked "start game'....its says this...
Snap_2011.12.02_10h51m19s_001_.png
my windows is windows7ultimate..32bit..
here's my GPU Details...
Snap_2011.12.02_10h51m52s_002_TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0-5-6.png

Looks like your Video chipset doesn't have enough memory for starters. If this is a desktop computer and you plan on playing games on it you should invest in a good graphics card from AMD or Nvidia. :)

i visited this site..
geforce
i detected gpu but it says "Unfortunately we were unable to detect your GPU. Please try again using the manual search" !!!
what geforce,sereies,gtx???
how do i select?
what to do i?

First off and quite unfortunate, you will not be able to play the game at it's minimum. As another poster stated, you will need to purchase a graphics card.

You can get more information about the Nvidia line of graphics cards from here: Hardware - GeForce. Be prepared to shell out $50.00 to as much as $300.00+ for a graphics card to play graphic intensive games at it's lowest to highest settings.

The Geforce GTX is the high end of gaming cards, the GTS and GT series for low to mid range, and the regular Geforce series are replacement alternatives for imbedded all in one graphics cards.

The higher end models (GTX series) are quite expensive if you are looking to play the game in it's highest settings without hinderance to performance, will probably require a change of power supply for your desktop. The low to mid range (GTS and GT series) are cost effective cards but will not match the high end cards if you are looking into setting the game at the highest graphical setting. The regular Geforce cards might or will not work with most graphic intensive games.

BTW, if you can post the system information of your desktop, others should be able to help... or check this post out: http://windows7forums.com/windows-7-support/72212-help-us-help-you-filling-your-system-specs.html

You can also get more information about your system, if you type "dxdiag" (minus the quotation marks), on your search bar. To do so, click the 'Start' button, type "dxdiag", on the search bar. (Run DirectX Diagnostic Tool).

Afterwards, click the "Save all information" button, and post the 'txt' file as an attachment.

Last edited:
I presume this is your desktop: Link Removed - Invalid URL

You will not be able to play. You match the minimum requirement for CPU and audio, and recommend requirement for memory and hard drive. You did not meet the requirements for graphics card.

Look at my previous post in to deciding which graphics card to purchase. Mind you, you may (or will) have to change out power supply after getting your new graphics card. At minimum (in my opinion), a 600 watt power supply.

Others should be able to chime in and post if I miss anything, or correct me if needed.

Back