Windows 7 .eml viewing problems in Windows 7 Live Mail

pitbull32

I cannot add a .eml extension to Default Programs so I can associate a program to go with it. The .eml extension does show in the Indexing list, but not in the Default Programs list.

Can someone tell me if it can be added to the Default Programs, and if so how can I do it and would I associate Windows Live Mail with it??? I have missed quite a few mails because of this problem.

pitbull32

I cannot add a .eml extension to Default Programs so I can associate a program to go with it. The .eml extension does show in the Indexing list, but not in the Default Programs list.

Can someone tell me if it can be added to the Default Programs, and if so how can I do it and would I associate Windows Live Mail with it??? I have missed quite a few mails because of this problem.

pitbull32

I have tried using .eml viewer/reader software at EML Viewer free download. .EML file viewer. to open EML and all other email format. You could also make it as your default program to open different emails.

Why not use a separate application to open eml files? I am using EmlViewer Pro from Encryptomatic LLC and it can open almost all of email formats.

here is a link for you to check it out

emlviewer.com

Back