End Stigma in Society...

itsgainsday95

Every single day in life we all inspire each other :) I want to inspire people to love life :) I even inspire LGBT people to love their life :) Life balance is essential. Balance between Family, Friends, Social Life, Work, Fun etc. Every day in Life I get livid dealing with so much stigma in this society. When I listen to the song conflict by disturbed. It gets me pumped up & in a serious mood.

Every day in Life we have to remember the positive aspects in Life. As well as have hope in life to keep living Life. We must remember the positive aspects in life or else we will feel miserable & depressed.

One of the reasons why I created the Life videos is to end stigma in society of Autism, Mental Health etc..

I lack charisma in my life, the charisma myth by Olivia Fox Cabane audiobook will help improve my charisma I am so proud that I made the life videos to spread positive awareness as well as to spread informative & helpful content.

I have come to the realization that you can't always enjoy life but you can still love life. Oh and to the trolls & haters out there on the internet making negative receptions, You are my ENEMY! like in the song conflict by disturbed. Conflict is my current favorite song by the way I get so livid that some people could careless about changing the world for the better. The ideal better Life is not living in misery & Loving Life

Life Videos Playlist - YouTube

When Chester Bennington Passed away I did not react well. I took this picture in July. The same month Chester passed away :(

IMG_0289.jpg

Last edited:
I want to let world know that I am a positive person. It is true that there are more positive people in the world than negative people :) Last time I checked, nobody is perfect. We are all human beings. I am no where near perfect. People & myself included will never ever be perfect in Life.

This is life as we know it folks. I don't want to live in misery or think negative all the time. Depression is the enemy making people think so negatively. We must fight depression every day in our Lives.

Every day positive people love life :) Every day in Life I remember the positive aspects in Life It is true there are more positive people in the world. Every day I bring inspiration into peoples lives who watch the Life Videos :) When will the stigma in society end? Some people just dont care about change for better in Life & that ticks me off! Every day I listen to the song conflict by Disturbed.

Certain things in life I consider my enemy. I consider depression my enemy. Depression makes people feel miserable in their Life. I even consider Autism my enemy. I hate my Autism but embrace it at the same time. I dont want anyone to live in misery. I dont want to live in misery.

I strongly believe that the afterlife will be a much better place than the life we are living now. I want to die in my 90's & live a long life. I also want to live a healthy lifestyle

We need more love in this world :)

In order to not live in Misery, Every day we have to remember the positive aspects in Life Spreading Positivity daily in the world :)

I am proud to be a 22 year old Virgin in Life :) In the Life Videos I explain why Lust is my Enemy. Someone told me that the fact that I am a millennial. I'm actually being a positive influence in the world as a millennial in this new Generation. I am a Courageous Autistic Person :)

In the Life videos I discuss about School System. School system needs huge improvement. For one, schools need to teach kids & teenagers life skills, skills you can apply in real life. Teach kids & teenagers how to cope with Life's Issues.

In the Life videos I discuss about Hard Work Life Mindset. We all work hard in Life. In the Life videos I thank people all over the world who make a huge contribution in the world such as Firefighters :)

I was so stressed today. I shouted This Is Life as We Know It!!

My mission in Life is to bring inspiration into people's lives :) I am so glad if I inspired a person's Life :) I wish people the very best in their Life :)

In the Life Videos I discuss the importance of Education in Life

I accomplished one of my Life Goals getting tattoos I got H.O.P.E tattoo to honor the people who took their own Lives such as Chester Bennington and Robin Williams.

IMG_0574_1.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

I made a short Life Video, Life Video Part 10. If people still don't want to watch Life Video Part 10. Well that is really frustrating. People don't care to watch a brief short 8 minute video. What Gives?
frown.gif
In the Life Videos I give shoutouts to other youtubers
smile.gif

Education School is very important in Life as I have discussed many times in the Life Videos. As well as the importance of learning Life Skills in School, skills you can apply in real life. The school system currently has many flaws. There needs to be a great improvement in the school system.

At this point in my Life I do not care what Negative people, trolls and haters, think about me. I encourage people to not care what negative people think about you.

In Life Video Part 12, which is 24 minutes long, not too time consuming of a video . I discuss about People's Private Life & People's Home Life all over the world and how that Stresses me a ton every day in my Life. I even Stress in my own Private Life and in my own Home Life
frown.gif

I can't deal with Life's weird and cruel aspects forever. I said in Life Video Part 8 that I am glad humans don't live forever. I said in Life Videos that In Life we Eat, Sleep, Produce Waste, Work, Have Fun & then we die hopefully in our 90's or 100's.

Love comes first in Life. I will keep saying that until the day I die. Lust is the Enemy. Lust is a part of Life yes, however Lust is not a good thing
frown.gif

Suicide is not selfish. I got the Hope tattoo to honor the memory of the people who took their own lives. They will never be forgotten. Life is not always Hunky Dory sadly
frown.gif

This Ted Talk video titled Overcoming Hopelessness is featured in my Helpful youtube playlist

This is the final life video for a long time. People requested that I make a shorter life video. So This is a brief video exactly 10 minutes. I give shoutouts to people in the life videos
smile.gif
I am spreading positivity on the internet & into the world
smile.gif
Never lose hope in Life
smile.gif
I don't want people to live in misery. I inspire people to love life
smile.gif
We are not promised tomorrow. I don't want the life videos to be a failure. I want the life videos to be a positive impact in the world
smile.gif
In this life video, I'm smiling more
smile.gif
I wish you all the very best in your life
smile.gif

Capturehope_ken.png

Q-tip is one of my favorite artists & producers :) Believe is my favorite song on this album. The song really gets me in a good mood :) I don't know what my life would be like without music. I'm grateful for music in my life :) I watch WWE, it's staged yes, but so entertaining :)

KsFgAbe.jpg

iJ3iTe6.jpg

Love over Lust. As I've said in Life Video, Lust is a part of life yes but it is not good :( I am a proud 22 year old virgin with Autism in this society full of stigma. I refuse to be stigmatized :mad: I spend a lot of my time & energy typing the sheet of notes for the life videos. I am contributing to the world by spreading positivity :)

Eric Thomas I gave him a shoutout in Life Video 1.

Shoutout to Gary Coxe discusses about Hope Never lose Hope in Life

Shoutout to Ralph Smart very inspirational video

Better_or_bitter.png

I discuss about the importance of education in life. However the school system is not the best to say the least. I said in final life video, Prince EA took the words right out of my mouth :)

maxresdefault.jpg

I can't stress enough the importance of education in life. It's a good trait to have maturity in Life. It's always positive more young adults such as myself, a 22 year old young adult, are mature people in this society. We need more mature people in the world. I recently uploaded YouTube video titled Mature Life Video. I've worked on life video idea since 2015 about 2 years ago & It took much time & finally in July 2017 I uploaded life videos for first time. I want to be more charismatic in life. I've struggled with charisma all my life with autism. I still smile in Life even though Life is not always Honky Dory. I've had a babyface all my life. Super sweet :) Positivity will never go away in Life. End stigma in the world & love & care for more people including LGBT people :) There needs better understanding & compassion. Some People don't care about autism awareness or mental health awareness so stigmatizing I care about suicide prevention that's why I got the hope tattoo. I am a True inspiration to people. I have important messages to say in the life videos. I want to end Gun violence & mass shootings. I have a good feeling in my heart I will help many people live a better life :)

1B7UZny.png

Positive music Saturday. Beautiful & Sweet Escape. Maturity & Charisma everyday in life. Let me reiterate. All the YouTube life videos are mature. I say important messages in the videos. I want to contribute to the world & feel less inferior :) I believe there is a whole lot of love in the world. Beautiful people love your life :)

6wX00sl.jpg

866sSPT.jpg

We need more love in the world & no hatred. There is So much chaos in the world. Shooting massacres are getting way out of control :( Gun violence needs to end this instant! The fact is I am mature 22 year old. I made 14 mature life videos. I give important messages in mature life videos. In life the fact is nobody is perfect. Yet I am still a mature & smart 22 year old young adult. I discuss about maturity in mature life video 3. As a mature 22 year old virgin I say Lust is the enemy in life Fact is Lust is a part if life but it's not good :(. Everytime I think of Lust I think of disturbed song conflict. I stumbled upon conflict song early 2017 very underrated song by the way. Conflict song influenced me in positive way to view Lust as the enemy! As I said in final mature life video, I will keep saying until I die love comes first in life :) Negative thoughts are the enemy! I have hope in life so crucial. I know I won't be in pain forever. Living a mature life & living a charismatic life. Fact is there are more positive people in the world. I am a positive person that's a fact :) I love my life embrace my autism & my babyface too :) Smile more in life :)

fg51tfG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom