Windows 10 Error - "Another Instance of Spokes Client Host..."

Iosion

On startup I have a new error message:

Error - Another instance of Spokes client host is already running

Did a little digging and can not find anything related to Citrix or GoToMeeting. Cant find g2m processes or services to kill. Can't find anything relevant to uninstall.

Thanks for any help!

maybe you figured this out by now but for future visitors... the program causing that issue is called Plantronics Software. going to be under C:\Program Files (x86)\Plantronics\Spokes3G

I do have the Plantronics's software on my computer, but I have Plantronics's wireless earbuds. What should I do?

I do have the Plantronics's software on my computer, but I have Plantronics's wireless earbuds. What should I do?
Do you have the error message on start up?

If so try re-installing the software making sure you uninstall it correctly first (some users will install straight over the top of the existing install)

My apologies for reviving an old thread but I recently experienced the same issue.
The fix:
1. If you do not use any Plantronics devices (like earbuds or headsets) on your computer, uninstall Plantronics Hub and make sure that the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Plantronics\Spokes3G (thanks to EricTT) is indeed removed.
2. If you use a Plantronics device and still need Plantronics Hub, just update to version 3.11 or greater (see also discussion in the Plantronics developer forum).

Thank you very much and kind regards,
DAC324

Back